Set of ZE heads
1 Ported 03 IM
1 03 Block
1 Stillen Fuel Pressure Regulator
2 Sets of 03 cams
1 Distibutor
1 Power Steering Pump
1 set of brake calipers

I might have a few more random parts that I'll update when I get the chance.

·
Registered
517 Posts
what's the deal with the fpr...is it a direct fit for the mx6...or do you have to get the adapter?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The FPR doesn't need an adapter. You just need to find somewhere to bolt it, then hook it up.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Diggler you suck

·
Registered
175 Posts
how old is the disty? and how much you want for it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
will the fpr fit the probe fine?

and how much u lookin to get for it??

Andrew

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Honda Etr said:
Diggler you suck
Heyyyy, I resent that Rob! haha jokes. Why do I suck?

Jackash, the disty's out of a 96 LS and works perfectly. I'll sell it for $100.

Andrew, I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Hey man, you got a driver side power switch model on any of your spare 6s? Need one bad..

- Jay

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Diggler said:
Heyyyy, I resent that Rob! haha jokes. Why do I suck?
bah! I was just messing around and extremely bored. Why are you selling your car>?

·
Registered
269 Posts
how much for a rear caliper?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Honda Etr said:
bah! I was just messing around and extremely bored. Why are you selling your car>?
haha cool cool. I need the money, and a freshly painted MX6 with leather interior doesn't do me much good on the construction site.

Arkaine, and Mr. L, I don't have either of those items, but ETR might have 'em. Do you Rob?

Dron, I don't have the driver's rear anymore, but I've got the passenger rear. If it's the one you need, I'll give it to ya for $30.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Diggler said:
haha cool cool. I need the money, and a freshly painted MX6 with leather interior doesn't do me much good on the construction site.

Arkaine, and Mr. L, I don't have either of those items, but ETR might have 'em. Do you Rob?

Dron, I don't have the driver's rear anymore, but I've got the passenger rear. If it's the one you need, I'll give it to ya for $30.
understanable Dan, if you want a new ride after you sell that one, let me know, I have my dealers lisence now, so we can get you sometihng nice at a good price.

I don't have a caliper, but I have a black fuel door in okay shape

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dealer's licence eh? Just what exactly are you dealing???? hehe j/k. Cool, I'll keep that in mind if I'm lucky enough to sell my car. I haven't had any calls, so I'm hoping it's just cause of winter, and come springtime, somebody'll buy it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
-$300 for the ZE heads.
-$150 for the ported IM.

And cuz you're from Courtice, I'll drive out and meet you half way. I love Courtice, and still say the best wings out there are from Don Cherry's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts