Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister just had a colonoscapy, and they found something. No definite news until we get the biopsy test results on tuesday, but the doctor gave his preliminary suggestion that it has a high probability of being malignant.

Mom is pretty roughed up by the news - she recently lost her brother to cancer.

The rest of us are keeping a cool head until we find out for sure...

My sister is 46, by the way... relatively young for this type of cancer, so if its so, its certainly the aggressive type... My family may be in for a rough road ahead if thats the case...

Just wanted to share.. I'ma bit upset, and tnisa is really the only place i feel comfortable venting such things online.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
My mom and brother both had pre cancer polyps in there.

I suggest everyone gets checked.

Keep us updated.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Sorry to hear steve :( I lost my grandfather to an aggressive lung cancer a while back. Be strong man :)

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
At least it's something treatable. My mom's friend died of an unforeseeable aneurysm. The sad thing, is that she worked in a hospital, but by the time they discovered what had happened, she was already dead.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i cant say i know how you feel or have ever been through that. hope everything is okay steven. <3 goes out to you and your family especially your sister.

feen

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Sorry to hear for your sisters misfortune. I hope everything goes well and the family doesnt take it to hard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts