Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is my greving thing, tonight some lady cut me off and sent me in a skiding thing then i took out a stupid lightpole and the lady didn't even stop just kept driving away. so i am asking what the best way of doing something to my car? it dosen't look that bad. the car still runs and it drives but the front of the car is not in good shape at all. the radiator is shot and all my lights are broken, hood is bent to hell, cross member is bent to. but looking at it and thinking what could of happen it is in really good shape. i think... I will try to see if i could get pictures up soon. thanks in advace for help. chris

·
Registered
440 Posts
That really sucks what a bitch for not stopin

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i didn't because it was just in storage and it only had minam covrage, and i just wanted to drive it since it was nice out then this happen. Make me angry that i only had that. and i live in the maplewood area. well i took the quarter pannels off and the front bumper and it has only minam damage to the front frame so i think it is easily repairable. :cool: :cool: the only bad thing is it cost a lot of money :mad: :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts