Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here thought of an MX6 with a style 44 Kit but with no wing?? I've seen how awesome the car looks with no spoiler at all cause all the lines flow so well together. I'm thinking it would look amazing wiht the style 44 kit to accent the lines. any opinions?

·
Registered
763 Posts
yeh the car looks good without a spoiler, but I like the look of a spoiler still... I think the 44 kit would look good with the factory lip, however I just bought myself an aluminum wing from jsp

I havent got it put on yet cause its missing parts, but we'll see how it turns out i guess

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking of doing this:

get a style 44 kit
remove the factory spoiler
lower suspension around 1.5" all round
tint windows all round
get a grill and two small extra foglights in the front style 44 bumper
get a red led built into the back of the boot to act as a third brake light. if u've seen the pic of the convvertible mx6 from the back, u can see what I mean by fitting the led into the boot.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking of doing this:

get a style 44 kit
remove the factory spoiler
lower suspension around 1.5" all round
tint windows all round
get a grill and two small extra foglights in the front style 44 bumper
get a red led built into the back of the boot to act as a third brake light. if u've seen the pic of the convvertible mx6 from the back, u can see what I mean by fitting the led into the boot.

this is all cause after numerous viewings of the shogun kit, it looks great from the sides, but front any front angle/looking directly at front it totally messes up the 6's smooth lines

·
Registered
763 Posts
?? you like to put the same post twice :)

anyways, I dont know what you mean about a led in the back of the boot?? if you mean in the trunk,that would lOOK sick ... like the same way that coldnoodle has the clear led in the trunk?? looks amazing, would look sick on my car!! :)

and I agree with you on the shogun kit, Its a nice sweet kit but it ruins the mx6 cause we have a very smooth, flowing, curvy car and the shogun kit just makes it mean and agressive

I dunno everyone has their own opinions i guess

I prefer the 44 kit, but I want the skirts and back bumper off coldnoodle's car I think that would look SO sick

later

·
Registered
763 Posts
the link doesnt work.. but if you're talking about the trunk, (maybe you have different terms for trunk) ... the light in the trunk looks SICK

Like on coldnoodle's car.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yup. only problem now is that for the style 44 kit to look good u have to get the car seriously lowered, in which case ground clearance comes into play again! once again, i vow that my next car will be unmodifiable!! maybe a porsche or lambo! :cool:

·
Registered
763 Posts
yeah, but no matter what car I had I would always want to modify it,just so no one else would have the same style car as me :)

i like to be original

1 - 9 of 9 Posts