Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i don't think this question has been posted yet but i have 2 12" subs is there any possible way i can have them like installed in the trunk so that there facing up and like they seem like there installed in to the bottom of the trunk....I dunno if i explained that well enough but hopfully i did... I don't konw if i'm suppose to have a box around that still or not can someone please help me???

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Search for "subwoofer AND spare tire well OR false floor" or something along those lines. There has been a good bit of discussion on building a false floor enclosure and fiberglassing thihngs like that. ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
mx do you have any diagrams on making a ported box for the two type r's? how much do you think you could get one for at car toys? your help would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
I seriously doubt I could be of much assistance, seeing as the Idahoan influance in my background must have a detrimental effect on my ability to handle things of so technical a nature. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I guess all you Idohoan's are the same:p
like I told 89 dont take it personal I guess I dont understand how you guys think over here
I am a city boy is that what you call it? Oh well totally different places I guess

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Idahoans are a pretty diverse group, actually. I find that assholes tend to be alike though, whether they're from Idaho, The Boogie, or wherever. And just for the record, I was raised in DC, and have since lived in Seattle, Las Vegas, and Salt Lake City.

Cut it, man. You're WAY outta line.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
mxmissile said:
Idahoans are a pretty diverse group, actually. I find that assholes tend to be alike though, whether they're from Idaho, The Boogie, or wherever. And just for the record, I was raised in DC, and have since lived in Seattle, Las Vegas, and Salt Lake City.

Cut it, man. You're WAY outta line.
Just piling up the support man. And as I am from Idaho, where I WAS born and raised I do have to admit that much of what he said about Idahoans is true, there are a lot of bass ackward ******* '79 rusted out Chevrolet driving dip ****s there, but no more than anwhere else like say, the boogie?
:p

Laters
Ryan

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Just making a general statement:D

(He he, I'm a smartass)

Laters
Ryan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.