Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be heading up the turbo project for our formula SAE team at school and my professor suggested a book that would help me out. It's called Maximum Boost by Corky Bell; It covers pretty much everything any of us will ever need to know about turbo systems. I'd suggest anyone on here who wants to debate turbos get their hands on this book.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
SixSick6 said:
Welcome to April 1997:lol:
And welcome to about 75% of the FI threads posted since then.

A quick search on this forum for "Maximum boost" brought back 151 threads. I'm willing to bet that AT LEAST half refer to that book.

Edit - In fact, a quick search for Corky brought back 145 threads... then another quick search for Corky +"Maximum boost" brought back 91 threads. I guess I was right!

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
It's not useless. I haven't read the book (I'm stubborn) but have seen it posted many times and thus would recommend it to anyone. :tup:

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Now I am being an ass about it.

ace5656 said:
you don't have to be an ass about it
I didn't know that I was? It was first published in 1997 and is 8 years old already. If this is new to you then this is not my fault that you're ignorant to it's existance. Note that I also suggested a couple other reads that you probably don't know exist either.

Grow some skin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts