Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maximum of 1 bump per week/month, and limit the number of for sale threads as well.

it gets depressing when a certain member posts 10 different sale threads and bumps them every 2-3 days not giving the other members sale threads a chance to be seen.

Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
there are so few daily posts that every active post is on the first 2 pages... not like super popular sections where a post can be 2 pages down by the end of the week.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Maximum of 1 bump per week/month, and limit the number of for sale threads as well.

it gets depressing when a certain member posts 10 different sale threads and bumps them every 2-3 days not giving the other members sale threads a chance to be seen.

Just a suggestion.
This is not a suggestion....

Why not just come straight out and say .. I HATE MAZDA_PARTER . and i will keep on crying and whinging about everything he does.

For your information, i have just checked his latest for sale threads, yes he bumps them every 3 days or so but nothing out of order like every day, and there is nothing stopping the other for sale threads being bumped up also every 3 days or so.

Your post has nothing to do with 'bumping of threads', and has a lot to do with your dislike of Mazda_Parter and wanting to cause trouble all the time. This also means you have not followed my DIRECTIVE to put the member in your ignore list !

Consider this the last, very last time... ADD THE MEMBER TO YOUR IGNORE LIST, that is, if your man enough about it to be able to ignore the fact the member exists.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Why not just come straight out and say .. I HATE MAZDA_PARTER . and i will keep on crying and whinging about everything he does.

For your information, i have just checked his latest for sale threads, yes he bumps them every 3 days or so but nothing out of order like every day, and there is nothing stopping the other for sale threads being bumped up also every 3 days or so.

Your post has nothing to do with 'bumping of threads', and has a lot to do with your dislike of Mazda_Parter and wanting to cause trouble all the time. This also means you have not followed my DIRECTIVE to put the member in your ignore list !

Consider this the last, very last time... ADD THE MEMBER TO YOUR IGNORE LIST, that is, if your man enough about it to be able to ignore the fact the member exists.

Don't accuse me of anything, there's 2 different members that do this if you'll look at the threads, he is one of them, it's the action that irritates me, because everytime I go to look for the new threads, they're 2 pages back because of the massive amounts of fs threads by these 2 individuals.

I don't like mazda parter, i don't talk to him....

this is about the number of bumps and threads, keep it on topic please and don't make baseless accusations, you're supposed to be an example on these threads.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
2 pages back on the canadian FS section only happens afrer 4 + weeks of other threads having no activity

2 pages is not a lot to look through dont complain.

Try dealing with posts being 2 pages back after 3 days.... some forums are like this.

Merry christmas

·
Registered
3,883 Posts

:lol: I love the new & improved Oddball :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2 pages back on the canadian FS section only happens afrer 4 + weeks of other threads having no activity

2 pages is not a lot to look through dont complain.

Try dealing with posts being 2 pages back after 3 days.... some forums are like this.

Merry christmas
It's also just a suggestion, oddball is the one who asked for feedback, im giving mine.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
no this is not a suggestion like oddball said your taking you personal opinions out on me you even just said it yourself i dont like me that's great i dont even care if you like me or not on here.. as you can see i pay for my dues here if you dont like what's going on maybe you shouldn't be on this forum.. i never had as much issues with anyone else as i do with you.. just keep it up & maybe my Xmas wish will come true with you getting totaly banned from this site... might i add what have you givin back to this forum? NOTHING but your CRAP stop shitting on this forum & go somewhere else...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no this is not a suggestion like oddball said your taking you personal opinions out on me you even just said it yourself i dont like me that's great i dont even care if you like me or not on here.. as you can see i pay for my dues here if you dont like what's going on maybe you shouldn't be on this forum.. i never had as much issues with anyone else as i do with you.. just keep it up & maybe my Xmas wish will come true with you getting totaly banned from this site... might i add what have you givin back to this forum? NOTHING but your CRAP stop [shizzle]ting on this forum & go somewhere else...
I don't like you, but this isn't a personal attack

This is my opinion that you and fiji try to use this place as a business to lowball people desperate to sell then fill the forums with 50 different threads selling the same stuff you just bought for massive profit, constantly bumping your own threads while legitimate sellers threads go unread.

Which is why they made you become a sponsor.

He asked for feedback, I've giving it...plain and simple, if he doesn't like my idea he doesn't have to implement it.

To answer your question, why am I here...because I've made 3 or 4 good friends on these forums, I own a car that falls into the category, and I like looking for more opportunities to get more parts/mx-6s/probes.

I can hardly see how anything I've said or done warrants a ban, but in any event, thats oddballs territory not yours.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
anyone who sells on here can bump thier own threads if they feel the need for the sale if they dont feel like bumping it that's thier cause & if any other members on here feel like giving the thread maker a free bump go for it.. still doesn't answer my question what have you givin back to the forum nothing a free bump that's it? i'm not going 2 compare apples & Oranges here but since you stepped foot on 2 this forum you have done nothing but swung a stick & the bee hive... your feedback sux that's my feedback on your feedback here.. btw you buy parts ha what a joke your the one begging for free parts on the forum here, your just a low baller tire kicker.. Btw noone likes you here maybe the spam in the corner of the forum lol...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anyone who sells on here can bump thier own threads if they feel the need for the sale if they dont feel like bumping it that's thier cause & if any other members on here feel like giving the thread maker a free bump go for it.. still doesn't answer my question what have you givin back to the forum nothing a free bump that's it? i'm not going 2 compare apples & Oranges here but since you stepped foot on 2 this forum you have done nothing but swung a stick & the bee hive... your feedback sux that's my feedback on your feedback here.. btw you buy parts ha what a joke your the one begging for free parts on the forum here, your just a low baller tire kicker.. Btw noone likes you here maybe the spam in the corner of the forum lol...
I bought my car from these forums, I bought my parts from these forums, ofc I'll ask for free coolant hoses if someones giving them away and I need them, I don't spend money foolishly, because I don't live at home with mommy and daddy like you, I have real bills to pay.

No one likes me? I have 4 friends from these forums, just because you and your friends don't

Like I said, many many many times...this is a suggestion, this is my attempt to "give back" to the forums, offering my opinion on how to improve the site, I'm aware you can bump your 50 sale threads as nauseum, which is why I'm suggesting they change the rules, is there something in such simple logic that causes you the inability to grasp it?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And to OddBall, when I click on his name it doesn't give me an ignore option

the 5 options are

view profile
send a message
send an email
find more posts by
and add to friends.

so if you'll kindly explain how to block him, i will

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
lmao do it view my profile & block me you noob! plz i'm a smart i own a home & rent it out & live with my parents hmm who is banking that money i'm.. who is paying my morgage my renters Shhh about real bills go pay someone else's morgage... change the rules b/c 1 noob is lazy 2 hit the page 2-3 button improve what all you have done is swung @ the bee hive again..

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I don't like you, but this isn't a personal attack
I don't spend money foolishly, because I don't live at home with mommy and daddy like you, I have real bills to pay.
Wow, you really are a kid. How many more times are you going to say "I dont like you" in this thread? It was the forth time at least when I quoted that. :rolleyes: Besides, what is it that makes him think your (remarkibly valuable) opinion is worth anything more then a pinch of chicken shit? leave him alone if you dont get along, dont exacerbate the issue at hand with more drama.

If you dont get along, Fuck off and put him on your ignore list. Its truely amazing the drama that you're creating in this section because as previously stated; "you dont like him". Good for you, there are people on this forum I despise, but out of respect for EVERYBODY else on this forum, I dont aggrevate the issue until it blows up into a shitshow of a thread like this.
Grow up and put him on your ignore list, its really not that hard is it?
People that are searching for a specific part will check back a couple of pages or just out-right do a search for it, just because your thread has been moved back to a 2nd or 3rd page doesn't mean people can no longer find it, all because; whats that again? "you dont like him". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
729 Posts
his first post was fine, no names or anything were brought up. until I read oddballs post i didn't even know who he was talking about.
but i agree that ppl shouldn't bump their threads too often. once a week? maybe too long. but for WTB there should be maybe once a day if the person really needs that part?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
his first post was fine, no names or anything were brought up. until I read oddballs post i didn't even know who he was talking about.
but i agree that ppl shouldn't bump their threads too often. once a week? maybe too long. but for WTB there should be maybe once a day if the person really needs that part?
I agree with this post, entirely. I didn't know it would take a fellow Whitbian to see the logic in my post.

Some people just think everythings about them ;)

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Last word on the subject .. and to be honest it should have been the last A LONG TIME AGO ...

AS DIRECTED BY ME, A MODERATOR, PUT THE GUY IN YOUR IGNORE LIST.. THATS > CLICK ON NAME > VIEW PROFILE > TOP ROW OF OPTIONS FAR RIGHT > IGNORE

Now you no longer have a problem, and i have a more peacefull existance.

merry christmas.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Last word on the subject .. and to be honest it should have been the last A LONG TIME AGO ...

AS DIRECTED BY ME, A MODERATOR, PUT THE GUY IN YOUR IGNORE LIST.. THATS > CLICK ON NAME > VIEW PROFILE > TOP ROW OF OPTIONS FAR RIGHT > IGNORE

Now you no longer have a problem, and i have a more peacefull existance.

merry christmas.
wow i no longer see his posts. thanks

now what about my idea...it should be considered espeically seeming as its been seconded with a way to implement it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts