Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Allrighty guys, it will be summer soon and you WA guys need to plan a good drive for us, remember, lets keep it at 1:30 minutes of route.

July 14th 2007 <----------
Summer Bash 2007 Head Count
ivan_man
pimpin81
shawdow3030
Dima_MX6
scubasteve_07
TheDrizzle
unique6
David
HotAss6GT
Adaman
marinesniper
retsamaksrepus
sicksixturbo
sonicsgan
my89gt
professorblaze

BBQ FIRST AT SALT WATER STATE PARK 1 PM

From the south:
Take exit #147 off I-5. Follow signs west, and turn right on 16th St. past the Safeway store (sign missing). Then follow signs to park. Turn on Marine View Dr., which runs through the park. Turn left into the park.

From the north:
Take exit #149 off of I-5, go west, then turn south on Hwy. 99 (sign missing). Follow the signs into the park. Turn right on 240th at the Midway Drive-in. Turn left on Marine View Dr. and turn right into the park.

Address of 7-11 Meet Point: 12:30

820 S KENT-DES MOINES RD
DES MOINES , WA 98198-8101
Take exit 149, and take Kent-Des Moines Road down until you hit the 7-11 at Marine View Drive...going north on I-5, take 149B, and do the same.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
July-August is fine with me. Anywhere, pretty much is fine, but i am leaning towards a north side drive. Discuss.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
I say July, 2 months from now, 3 months from October (good time for All Out Fall Out). Try to give at least a 2 month break between meets. I would say any Saturday in July except for the 7th (right after 4th of July). So that would leave the 14th, 21st, and 28th. I personally would choose the 21st just for paycheck reasons. But Im down for any month or any day, even if its a Tuesday :shrug:

As for a drive, have to check on that one.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I would say July as well. 21st....my reason....its my B-day!! and get a paycheck as well. And to me summer is July. So my vote goes to july 21st and I would be willing to make the 4 1/2 hr dirve.

·
Registered
739 Posts
yah the 21st sounds good i get payed on the 20th so that would work out good for me. :tup: alki beach was cool, i wish we had made it there before it got dark. Hey kyle, thoes dents you pulled are lookin prety good, i cant even notice that biger one on the door you pulled out when walking up to the car now. lovin it bro thanks. my megasquirt got here today with all the softwear, getting prety excited here .

·
Registered
789 Posts
Sounds good for me.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Yea, sure, why not. I'm down. The only things is i don't know when the summer camp will be with my church... oh well, let's go with 21st july.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
i don't know when the summer camp will be with my church...
8D Tis funny. Im glad your happy pimpin, we will have to get together again so i can get those final few dents out. Oh...btw...i dont pull out dents hahahahaha well....sometimes i guess.

So July 21st, BBQ at Alkai Beach, where do we want to meet up before the drive? And where do we want to drive? And remember, the "fastest probe/mx6" meet at PIR is in august...DONT FORGET THAT ONE TOO!!!!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
yah its more of a push then a pull huh !! yah when you get goin on the rest of thoes little dings i have ill have to hook you up with some funds for sure bro.. also i was talking to my girlfriend and shes relly un happy with the body on her 96 probe, and if you could get most of the dents out of it she might be willing to keep it, and have it painted. otherwise she just wants to ditch it and get a new body which i dont relly want to do. so.. hopefully its something we can work out. id have to give you a couple hundred bucks tho cause theres lots of dents :tup:

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Woot, then how about we get a head count now, since the BBQ is not going to be close to here, I need to plan transportation. So..

Summer Bash 2007 Head Count
ivan_man
Butcho Sr.
pimpin81
shawdow3030
Dima_MX6
Adaman
scubasteve

July 21st BBQ at Alki Beach, WA.

Still need to plan a nice cruise or, how about we do the BBQ first? Since people will be driving from all distances, we can get that out of the way and someone can plan a north to south cruise after that!!

I think thats the way it should be

·
Registered
739 Posts
scubasteve will go, if his clutch last that long.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
I think BBQ first would be good, especially for those people that have to drive far to get there, give their cars and their butts a break. I say we start the BBQ at 1:00pm, hang out for 2,3,4 hrs then drive for 1 1/2 -2 hrs and call it a day. That would get us done at 7pm at the latest, still enough time for all those far away to get home at a reasonable time. Of course butcho, you would have to be there a lil early to get things set up so we can stay on schedule. I would be willing to get there early to set up and try to save that front row overlooking seattle (BTW, it is an AWESOME view)

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shadow3030 said:
I think BBQ first would be good, especially for those people that have to drive far to get there, give their cars and their butts a break.
Yeah you can say that again :tup:

Lets see some more comfirms! Post up

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
confirms +1. sorry im gone all the time guys, a few changes in my life...

1 - 20 of 249 Posts