Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, here it is, the Sunshine, Brisebane and Goldcoast cruise for 2001. The event is open to who ever may come, so if your near this area, come and join in the fun! The crusie date will be SEPTEMBER 22. The meeting time will be 8:30pm at the WARNER BROS MOVIE WORLD CARPARK. A location which most of you guys will know! Waiting time will be half hour to an hour for those to arrive, then the cruisin will start. Expected time to hit the gold coast will be approx 9:30-10:00 pm. Just when the action starts to heat up! There is no set agenda, bar for the meeting time, but it is hoped everyone will enjoy each others company with cruising etc etc.... Take note: Filming will be done. So the whole crusie will be filmed, edited, and vcd/vhs copies will be available! There is around 12 guy's ordanised so far, but the more the BETTER!!! SO come and enjoy a night out cruising!:eek:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm there!

What sort of cars in are attending? MX6s? or anything goes ?

·
Registered
342 Posts
i'll be there.

spectral, other cars can also attend!!! especially tx5's!!:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yeah the 8th would rock as I have a show on the 22nd as I have said on another MX6 site.

Rhys.,.

G

·
Gold Cost meet

Hi all Well I just found out about this club and here I am Looking forward to meeting other owners of mx6's:D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome Mark.

As you can see from above, there are some interesting developments re: forming a proper club etc.

Hope you can be a part of it. Read the bumpff and have a vote on the poll.

Good to hear from you.

Steve (4wheelsteerboy)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey Guys...

I'm just about to hop onto a plane to sunny Qld for a week - I weill have sporadic access to the 'net if anything.

I just realised that this meet is a night-time meet - well I'll be back on the plane by 7pm so that buggers up that idea!

mtopxsecret6 - keep the organisation up - you mentioned you had 12 cars organised - fantastic! How many of them are 6s?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Can you guys organise another one of these cruises in a few months then? We can make it a bit moveable so anyone with problems with the date can make it or sumfin liek that. Cause I wanna hang out with some 6's and get to know more people! Someone said something about a 6 club?? That sounds wicked! Maybe if we get a big club we can enter some shows as the 6 club!! That would rock!!

Rhys.,.
Sleak MX_6

·
Registered
20 Posts
jimxsix: does that go for plain ol' standard tx5's as well? :rolleyes:
i want to look around for some ideas on what i can to my car - and has the date changed yet or is it still the 22nd?
thnx!
brad

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cruise update

Well, things are looking good! I have arranged for a few cars for the night. There is approx 15 cars. Not all mx6's though. But thats no drama! We have 180's, turbo gti's to turbo s-coupe's! So it will be an interesting evening! As i said earlier, anyone is welcome! There will be many more cruises on the agenda, but publicity is what is gonna make more people aware of these cruises. So tell all other mx's you know about the cruises, the more the better! If anyone has video cameras, bring em along, as we need a wide variety of footage for this video to be a success.

·
Registered
20 Posts
ok.. heres the deal.. someone give me a date for this - a finalised date, and i can bring along 2 digital cameras - one still & one video (with night vision :E ).. if u guys wanna bring along some blank cd's, and with mailing addy's & a small amount for postage (shouldn't be more than $1.50) i'll put whatever i get on cd and post it to you. the video should be in mpeg, and the stills in jpeg so if i'm around - get me to video whatever u want and it wont cost nobody... just thought it'd be good to let u guys know someones bringing some equip... cya's there

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is looking even better! this now means that we have 3 video camera's in action on the night! Im sure we can arrange something there tx5-ster. The cruise will be on the 22nd. And things are looking very good!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok guys! Its not far away Now! It's this saturday. And were all hoping for all of ya's to arrive! It's going be a great turnout, and great night!! See ya's there!

·
Registered
342 Posts
its going to be sweet:D lucky im getting my car serviced today, just found out my slave cylinder is *ucked. should only be 140. got friday off to give the car and chromies a polish:cool: and a final shmick up on saturday. lets pray it doesnt rain:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
jimsix.. i'm with you. got friday off to give me ride a tidy up, but i haven't got any chrome.. i have some polished alum (tip of the somewhat very standard exhaust :rolleyes: )
Better not bloody rain.. how can we have good videos from inside cars??

Cya'll there!!

oh yeah, you know how i said i might be able to put the video i take on to cd.. scrap that idea.. too much hard work for me.. its going on vhs, and i'll stick as many jpegs on my website for everyone as can fit, then update weekly till i have no more.. or something??

Again, Cya'll there!!
:D

I'm ringing in a few other cars - laser, pulsar, hyundai, and maybe another 200

·
Registered
342 Posts
ok, we know tx5-ster and mxtopsecret are still comming along.

mark and spectral, are you guys still able to make it?

just so we can wait around till everyone turns up:)
anyone else is more than welcome

cheers,

james;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts