Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mate has come into possesion of another brand spanking new unopened set of king springs super lows for a gen 1 mx6. As he doesnt have the internet, Im posting for him again. This time he wants $200 firm. If your serious about buying them call dont bother messaging as messages wont be replied to. cause as the saying goes, if your not serious enough to call your not serious enough to buy.
His number is 0416340443
It will be pick up only. So interstates, unless you can work something out with him, you may just miss out.
Hurry, the last set he had went really quick. Dont miss out on a good deal.

Remember $200
unopened, In box, Brand new.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as far as I know he did sold them the day after i bitched about messaging. I have no idea how he came across another set..
So if you want them there for sale for $200

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
find how much for freight to perth postcode 6210. i may be interested depending on freight cost

·
Registered
628 Posts
I've called about these ones already.. apparently they are for a 2ng gen...duno.. i'm not going to worry.. could be getting some 18's (sweeeet)

good luck with the sell.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THEY ARE FOR A SERIES 2 GEN 1.. he would have told you if you had called him MX6CHIC
HIS CAR IS TURBO not, a bloody V6..

why people ravel n make up crap I dunno..

GotF2TinGD find out yourself n hit him with it..

·
Registered
628 Posts
umm.... i wasnt making anything up here. no need to be so rude about it. I wouldnt have that kind of attitude if i were trying to sell something, and especially when trying to sell for a friend.

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
hate to say it dude, that attitude would deter most from purchasing from you.

·
Registered
194 Posts
SKREMN01 said:
THEY ARE FOR A SERIES 2 GEN 1.. he would have told you if you had called him MX6CHIC
HIS CAR IS TURBO not, a bloody V6..

why people ravel n make up crap I dunno..

GotF2TinGD find out yourself n hit him with it..
Dude whats the point of being a dick to her?
That was pretty bloody catty.

Good luck with the sale..................................:zzz: :sigh:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All Appologies Mx6chic, Was Very Tired And In A Mood Mood When I Replied.. Sorry.

But They Really Are For A Gen One Series Two..

There Might Have Been A Misunderstanding Sorry For Being Rude.

·
Registered
790 Posts
ask him where hes knocking em off from....

·
Registered
26 Posts
i might have to let a mate of mine who happens to work at king springs at penrith that someone is selling springs that could be stolen !!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mate i dont know and I dont care.. should you really care if your getting a good deal?? but as far as I know they are legit..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts