Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of this deal???

suspention package for 93+ probes and mx6s it consists of tokiko 5-way shocks (4), ground control coil over kit, freedom designs front strut tower brace, prd rear strut tower brace, and addco rear stabalizer bar. all sold as a package. may consider seperating. makes the car handle great! it will over steer!. cost about $1500 new. only about a month old. possibly selling my car. i would like about $1200 for the whole deal

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
how much for both strut braces?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not mine man i found it on some site just wondering if it was a good deal i have no clue about anything else man. if you want i can try and find site again and post it

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
oh my bad...it sounded like you wre selling the kit off of your car...hehe. yeah sounds like a good deal bot do you really want your car to ovgersteer??? also personally... when i finally do up my suspension, imma put about $1500 into it. however none of the item you listed will be on it (except maybe a front strut bar). im goin with hydros!!! just 1 pump..im not tryin to hop it. just wanna clear the speed bumps and set my car on the ground at a stoplight:p and no side to side (damn unibody) i still want my doors to close properly...hehe. I also might hook up the dump relay to my alarm so it lowers to the ground slowly about 5 secs after i arm it...:cool:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn man Hydros that sounds tight...I dont know shit about the switches but it sounds tight as hell...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts