Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of some racing springs for my car.
I hear good things about the H&R race springs, but I can't seem to find an application for our cars. Any opinions?

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
2G springs will fit fine. The rear spring perches on the 2G's are a little smaller than ours. The 2G lowering springs fit in our perches fine theres just a little room on the sides. Mine dont move though.

I have Dropzones.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
shwine617 said:
I am in need of some racing springs for my car.
I hear good things about the H&R race springs, but I can't seem to find an application for our cars. Any opinions?
I would recommend trying to find some H&R. Eibachs being another good choice unless you want to go with a coilover setup

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I know that might be the problem, tracking a place that sells them. I would suggest to do a search on here and on the FS forum as I remember a guy selling a 1gen set. You can pm them and ask where to get them. You can also just find an authorized H&R dealer to track you some

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
well than H&R isn't for you since they are a stright performance spring and only offer a small drop like the eibachs. If low and boucey is what you want than Intrax are it.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
The H&R site is: www.hrsprings.com/

they have no listing for the 1stg 6's or probe.
Bouncy springs are bad for racing.
Do these fit ?
SKUNK 2 Universal 7" lenght, 2.5" I.D., 18kg/mm-Drag Launch Spring (off-road use only), 521-99-1040 61.20$ each

1 - 16 of 16 Posts