Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this should be in performance or maintenance but here goes. I am going to put lowering springs on my car soon, and I would like to know if I would be better to change to struts at the same time or if I can just put the springs on the stock struts. Thing is that the car feels a little loose sometimes at fast speeds around corners maybe it's the winter tires or maybe the struts are old. I'm also thinking that maybe something to do with the struts is what's causing the creaking noise from the trunk...any suggestions would be appreciated!

bj

if I can get an appointment I'm having my supra lights and spoiler installed sometime within the next two weeks...

G

·
u can just put them right on your factory's but for a little better ride you could get after markets, wont really matter though, better post a pic when you get the supra on there

·
Registered
59 Posts
if budge permits, do struts as well. you have to match the strusts to the spring rate or you will get a bouncy floaty ride. As for the creaking, try a rear strut tower bar. Effects of a RSB on a hatchback is enormous, like night and day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts