1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
379 Posts
Australian first-gen! I see the initals NSW (for New South Wales) on the license plate. I'd probably go with different wheels outof personal preference, but that stance is grrrrreaaaaaat. Thumbs up!

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Eh.... Dont really care for the big sticker. The wheels look like 300zx rims dont they?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I agree, the sticker has to go. Still, it doesn't have any sort of Shogun kit or other ghetto crap, which elevates its status quite a bit in my opinion. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amen to that, if there is one think i hate its that shogun crap. People think their car is special just cause they BOUGHT some kit that makes it look rediculous. Honostly i dont even like normal GFX that much either. This car here just has a good clean drop, NOT too much, nice clean wheels, NOT spokey, and a nice beautiful paint job, even though its prolly stock. Its flat out a beautiful car, simple as that.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I really hate all of those rediculous body kits that people put on thier MX-6s, nots not a damn Civic! I like the way the car looks without any cosmetic upgrades. Mine could use a little bit of body work on the front left and right rear, and it will need a new rear bumper. Ben(YZF-R1) has probably seen it in the parking lot. I think that I will have a respray done before it starts to rain a lot here, because I saw some rust forming under the spoiler, so I don't want a swimming pool or anything.

·
Registered
287 Posts
So let me get this straight, to have the best looking 1st gen you need to:

1) wax it
2) put shiny wheels on it
3) lower it 1"

Ok I got it...

·
Registered
405 Posts
rmtaylor said:
So let me get this straight, to have the best looking 1st gen you need to:

1) wax it
2) put shiny wheels on it
3) lower it 1"

Ok I got it...
no, they just respond to every post to get 1500 posts.

·
Registered
287 Posts
[/B][/QUOTE]

no, they just respond to every post to get 1500 posts. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ehehehee, yeah I was wondering about that myself...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts