Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hold on a moment while I get on my high horse...............
...............................................................................................................

Thanks to all those who said they were up for a Sunday drive, DMX62C and PeterD where were you. We had a pathetic turn out of 3, and since Ninjadust77 had to work after lunch, the_zerox and myself cancelled the rest of the day.

I am getting off that horse now.

It was good to meet these others who value our cars in a similar way. We met at McDonalds in Leumeah and had breakfast, NinjaDust77 getting more than he ordered when the_zerox spilt and had to return for a refill.

We had a good chin wag, discovered that we were all full of hot air and that there were no mods betweens us.

We did though vow to return in the new year with a bit more organisation.

Trev

·
Registered
61 Posts
ok now its my turn.....

well besides getting orange juice on my pants its was kool to see sum fellow MX6erz on the prowl out there, however like trevorg said there was only 3!!!!....wattup wit dat???
hopfully more will turn up (sum 1st gens and probes would be ok, if that'll help make the numbers bigger!!) and that this thing will catch on as 4 now trevorg, the_xerox and i will have some time to work on our rydes and get 'em modded.

man !! seeing the_xerox and trevorg rydes really shows the classy, sleek look of our cars, both of 'em had pretty much flawless bodies....out of the 3 mine was the oldest and had the most trips, heeeeeeeeeeeps of K's!!! the funny thing was all our cars were the same colour!!!...BLUE is the BEST!!!!!!

well it was nice to meet em and hopfully we will all see more of eachother in future/PROPER runs!!!!

till next time!?!?!?......Ninja......vanish!?!!??!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
When is the next time?

Very sorry guys...my weekend schedule meant it was impossible for me to turn up, although I did want to!

If we can organise another cruise, anytime besides this weekend should be good. Hopefully can get about 3 Turbo boys to come along...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think with xmas and the festive season upon us, we will all be hard pressed to make anything before mid January. So we will try to aim for the 4th of Feb 01. The weekend before is a long weekend so the roads will be crowded. They weekend before that people will still be on holidays.

Trev

G

·
sorry guys
just been so busy the last couple of weeks. If we try to organise again for early in the new year, hopefully ill be able to attend

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts