Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time everyone. Good to see some new faces this time. Great weather as well. It's been a while since the last one and well worth the wait.

Anyway here are some pics

·
Registered
511 Posts
Nice pics man, ill upload mine when i get the chance...

and yes thats my ZE mani :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Strutbrace doesnt fit with a ZE IM. BTW nice pics

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Yeah IT was FULLY FULLY FULLY FULLY FULLY FULLY FULLY FULLY
SICK DAY
I really Enjoyed it but I am paying for it with a nicly burnt right arm.

I ended up geting a good fuel figure of 7.4/100kms. Which is really good consider the driving I was doing.

Good to see new faces.

As Silver said it's been almost a years so, I think we another one soon.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
ooh yeah nice pics..

once again making me jealous that us guys in melb arent having as big cruizes as the rest of you guys anymore!!

did you show everybody your huge feet rod? haha..

any more pics to put up?

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
well im quite eager to go on the next cruise...unfortunately uni and work got in the way this time...i think a good time for most people would be in december some time...UNI holidays and work holidays :)

·
Registered
790 Posts
yep, it was fun! i started the day with 2 balding tyres and finished up with 4 slicks!!

and rod, ive never seen a wagon do those things before!!

oh, and when we left, i had a dude on a motorbike do a monster burnout for the cameras right in front of me... so i ended up with thousands of chunks of rubber covering my windscreen/bonnet/front bar..... bastard!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
lol...u should have knocked him down meheheh

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Boosting6

I saw the bike, and all that black stuff.

If he did it I would be up his arse the whole time.

I talked to the cop in the 4WD on the way pack said a bike did a burnout, apparently they had been chasing them from the freeway.
I hate it when people do that. especially bikes. They did to a frineds 200SX, I wasn't there but apparently Road rage occured and the biker lost his bike.

But yeah Wagon can do lost of things. I can go harder but with a borken bush in the front and tires a bit on the smelling like burnt rubber. I needed the car to be in one peice.

I saw a nicer easy crusie up the blue mountains.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Heres some from me:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Looks like it was a good cruise guys.

LOW626 are they Commodore VT series 2 side marker indicators on your car there too?

I came across a tutorial here is this what you did?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Great shots Tom :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Oaksey:
Yep thats how i done it

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Yep it was a great day... And a bit thank you to Silver for letting me tag along with him!! And Ribfeast for helping as well!! Thanks Guys!! :)

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Yeah Sorry Chickebabe about happened. But Like I said the guys on this site are great bunch of blokes, not that I'm gay or anything. But I still can't accesss this site at home. Stupid Optus net desvere to die. Dam Cable my bum 3GB gone and 19bites a second what crap.
I have to use TAFE Pc's to use the net.

Good pics too boys. Well Except the ones where you see my FACE :mad: . Talk about need plastic surgery and maybe couple of layers of make-up.

Such a god day.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
No worries Angela, at least we got you there in the end :)
And Rod is a crackup to talk to :D

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Ribfeast said:
No worries Angela, at least we got you there in the end :)
And Rod is a crackup to talk to :D
Crack Up ?

Hmm don't worry I like you too bro . But not in that way.
as I say.

"I'm NOT GAY, But I am Willing to Learn":D

Should have some video by weekend. I'm not too sure how it will turn out Hanging the camera outside my Window with one hand and one hand on the radio and something else controlling the sterring wheel. I think I use my spare foot. It's not bad shakey but not bad.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts