Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all... July 29th you should have been there... after about 4-6 guys cancelling we still had 9 MX6's show up. (one left before the pics...)

If you missed it... check it out at:
http://members.home.com/lv2crnr/july29/

One guy had to leave before I got my camera out.

Next meet is Sunday August 19th (third weekend in august) 1-1:30 at the AMC 400/7 again. I'm hoping to have a twisty country road route planned for a ride. This city racing convoy thing is just gonna get us ****ed up... one of these times someone will wreck or get nabbed by the cops. Then the fun is over.

Anyone have a road or two in mind? So far I'm thinking Hockley Valley road and/or Forks of the credit.

Still looking into the TFATF drive in idea... need to find out who's showing it then.

BTW: I'll be trying to put a website up with meet info/map etc. incase MX6.com shuts down again.

Rufnek: get rid of all those damn smiles in your sig! You're eating up our bandwith with that whoring!

·
Registered
763 Posts
for real

ill be there for sure

may i please suggest crusing downtown or something like that though

i need to represent my mazda

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: for real

sick6 said:
ill be there for sure

may i please suggest crusing downtown or something like that though

i need to represent my mazda
Why would you want to roll downtown? We'd get all smurfed up by the stoplights and the stupid traffic. With a crew our size it's bound to get split up. besides.. this will be mid afternoon.... nobody cruises during the afternoon. If we're going to do a downtown cruise it should be sometime around 10pm or later down past the dance clubs.

Mid afternoon with the size of our crew it'd be easier and more fun to carve up some curvey back country roads.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
riiight

curvy roads eh? not all of us have 1500 dollar suspension ya know... I would be down with that anyway... but I would LOVE to get some dragging going on too... perhaps a twisty ride over to somewhere we could line em up a few times.. to see who has the fastest six yo :) haha althtough I dunno how badly I want to mess with them 1st gens....

lv2crnr: dont worry about my sig....

lates

·
Registered
763 Posts
Alright, suit yourselves

Just a suggestion, but I'd personally have more fun driving downtown than in some country road...

Although I'm not saying that I don't like country roads at high speeds

Whatever you guys decide on, lemme know I'll be there

·
Registered
324 Posts
Count me in for the Aug the 19th, really enjoyed the last meet and hope to see some Probes as well!

Has anyone sent an invite to Probe talk...I hear the barbecue planned this weekend was cancelled due to a family matter. Sorry to hear about that.

As for where to cruise afterwards, it would be nice to show off the 6's to the masses, but I agree that it will be hard to keep us all together with so many stop lights downtown. We'd need a backup plan on where to mee when seperated. Sounds like a lot of work!

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
we could do all of it!

Hey guys,
I have no problem doing all of it, I like dragging, curves, and the idea of cruising downtown(at night though) And I suggest we go to the toronto street racing.com meet after around 8 P.M.! theres always some sweet rides that want to line em up.

P.S. I think that I might be getting my hands on a 2.5 Turbo.:D

·
Registered
763 Posts
Alrighty

I dunno, whatever you peeps decide on just make a decision quick!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts