Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone comes across one of these at a reasonable price could you let me know please.... my turbo's exhaust housing looks like it's about to bust open lol damn you IHI !!

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
with a ceramic wheel, not the best idea

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
also depends on how hard you are gonna push it. Most of the T3's have steel wheels. The T28's have ceramic. they don't like to be pushed beyond 14psi.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
i was gonan ask ya bout that scott too :)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i won't be pushing the turbo that hard, i know about the ceramic wheels... but the thing is... it's unlikely i'm gonna push over 14psi on that turbo i'd be bound to bust something i'm assuming... i was thinking of running one of them turbos at 12psi max, even 10 would be plenty, i just took a good look at my turbo when the gearbox was out... it's a fair size turbo... i hope the upgrade will be worth it... it should be

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
dquik1 I won 3 turbo's in an ebay auction recently a t3 garret, and t3 with a t4 flange ai research, and a tdo4. Im probably gonna keep two of them but the other one once I decided which one it will be Im willing to sell at the same price I brought it for :) 80bucks *LOL*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts