Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
someone told me APC makes em, they just dont list em. contact them. they may require a min order tho. and there was a bulk buy goin on them, dunno what the turnout was tho. i for one dont like em. let the honda guys have em. those chrome houses are kinda tacky.

just my .02

·
Registered
475 Posts
last i heard, they were still looking for peopel to donate their lights so they can design the altezza's for our car. I've pretty much forgotten about them.
The're getting a little played out on the road. I've been seeing them pop up on dodge/plymouth neons!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have seen the clear tail lights on an mx6 so someone has got to make them. the kid who drives it parks in the garage i do at UC. so if anyone goes to UC, ask him where he got them.

·
Registered
475 Posts
i never really took off my tail lights to check, but I know my friend did his own clear outs int he back of his M3 by taking out the color in the lense. THe lense it's self is clear with color plastic type foil behind it. He removed the colored part and viola clear lights.
This may be able to be done with our car, I'm not to sure but I stil have yet to see any company mass produce for our car. It's probably just a custom job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts