Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know any tight tail lights that will fit in my 94 mx6? I know I can mod it to get the supra ones, are there any others that require a little modding?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you know how much a pair of supra ones would cost and how much it would cost to mod your car for them?

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
I think the supra tails direct from toyota cost me about
260$ canadian. But I'm not sure do a search on Supra tails you can probably find more info...

bj

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I have an idea, but not going to tell. it might be done this summer but not sure. I hope nobody does it before i get to it. It will be tight on my red 6. later

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i dunno, i wanted to put some clear integra lights on them but i dunno yet. someone hit my car the other day and busted my tail light all up and dented my side panel...which cant be fixed without body puddy and new paint. the pos left too, hit and run while i was in the store.

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
That sucks man, I had the same sorta thing happen to me, only it was my neighbor and they hit the front panel...has to be replaced.

bj

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've gone to dozens of body shop in New Jersey and New York to get Corvette tail lights put in and they have all told me that it will not work because you have to cut into the trunk and the bumper. When they cut into the bumper you will lose your bumper supports.
I say your best bet is the supra light or the mr2 lights

1 - 13 of 13 Posts