Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
I think once you give it out then it's pretty much done.. i have never seen yet where to reverse it if you even can at all, i just you just have to wait till you can give karma again and take it away

Reactions: SixSick6

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
well im glad to see im not the recipient of this karma you are talking about :lol:
what i do if that happens, is look around for people who are actually helping, give them karma...
then the next day give that person, who you didnt mean to give pos karma, negative karma to cancel your pos karma

do some more spreading of the gems. Find another post of this person, and give more neg karma to give him the actual negative... hehe

started at 0, you have +1, you -1 so he gets back to 0...then -1 again cuz this is what you meant to do in the first place... :shrug:

·
Registered
947 Posts
i thought it was a joke also, wow i think we all should have been bombed then, i think at one point we all have done it

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
FUjii13 said:
i accidentally gave positive karma where negative karma was deserved. since my karma is worth quite a bit, i don't think that's really fair. how can i undo this?
who was this ass-master in question?

you should give him one of these

Reactions: Brad and SixSick6

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Graham_A_M said:
who was this ass-master in question?

you should give him one of these

if anyone gets a spanking, its gonna be fuj.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
retsamaksrepus said:
How do you tell what your karma is worth? I know it's posted around here somewhere but I'm too lazy to go digging around..... :
You shouldn't worry about how much karma you have but click on the 2 mx6's in the upper right hand of the screen

and Graham that is priceless :lol:

·
Registered
326 Posts
MX6_VTECH said:
You shouldn't worry about how much karma you have but click on the 2 mx6's in the upper right hand of the screen
I may have misunderstood his question, but I think he was asking how to tell what it's worth to someone else when you give them karma. What is the scale it's calculated on.

I'm curious about that as well.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts