Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know of at least 4 MX6s i've met up here besides myself and at least one probe guy. That is enough to get a meet going. We can do it anywhere (preferrably where beer is :) ) I live out in the sticks, but have plenty of space for that many cars. Maybe we can make it a wrench meet?

Matt it is now officially time for you to lower your damn 4X4!

I don't have class MWF, but this weekend and next weekend I"m gonna be outta town. Any other time and I'm good.

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got matts (ragincanajun) phone...bryan...pm me ur phone # so we can set this up.

Where would u wanna have this meet? We could do it @ sholtsky's on thurs, but we would have to be early in order to get spots.

suggestions?

·
Registered
29 Posts
What's up are you new to tally? I am familar with schlotskys on thursdays. I have been looking for some other sixers out there. I will have my car running in two weeks when I have the t3/t4 slapped on. Cool and Deadly's is hooking me up.

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well...new to tally as of last fall. Cool and Deadlys? Actually I am in the market for a T3/T04b .48ar w/ an s-3 wheel. U gonna go on thrus?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can go as soon as my car is done, its sitting at C and D's shop right now and with the amount of parts they have to install they said it will be two weeks before its finished. This car also happens to be my only form of transportation too. I believe Shaun might be able to help you with a turbo at NRG's. He hooked me up with one for $300 and it is a small t3/t4 but it only had 5000 miles on it. I don't actually work too far away from the stadium, my job is on Lake Bradford RD and so is C and D. When I get back from work today I'll pm you my number and see if I can't find something for you.

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That'd be awesome! Right now its looking to be about $420 for what that turbo.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That is cool you might have to rebuild the turbo though, thats generally recommended thought if you buy one used. But it should still be way less than buying a new turbo which is probably
(forgot how to spell I'm so wasted) cheaper than buying a new one which is around 800-1000 dollars. They are supposed to be meeting at schlotsckys(da**it) tonight. I was thinking of us getting together and going to the drag-strip sometime. Its only a 1/8 of a mile but its better than none. They haven't opened up the strip on S-20 yet, they been talking for years. But yeah you should stop by at work sometime when you are free, I work at NE-RO Tire and Brake. I might be able to hook you up with some tires if you are needing any. Let me know if it is tonight that ya'll meet, I will borrow my friends beater and stop-by.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey are we going to meet this thursday at Schlotzkys? I have a couple of probe guys from Pensacola that wouldn't mind meeting us sometime.

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah...i was gonna call u about 30min ago, and then i my phone rang....lol

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
I'm in

Hey guys, i;m in, but be forewarned, my car is no longer in it's glory days, but what can you do with no money right?

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its still a pretty purple color....umm...i mean blue

1 - 14 of 14 Posts