Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
There is a company that makes them, i saw them for an rx7 once i just cant think of the name off the top of my head. Have you checked sparco?

·
Registered
418 Posts
The tan will get dirty very easily.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help guys. I will have to poke around a little.

PS. My tan interior is NOT going anywhere. I'm not a fan of black on black cars.

Edit: LOL If I had an extra 4 grand I would get a pair of Sparco Milano Prestige seats in tan leather. Maybe I will win the lottery.

SEXY though....

·
Registered
817 Posts
ehhh poopie on you! lol Whats wrong with LS tan leather? I love the LS seats soo much im prolly gonna put another set of black ones in my camaro. Generally speaking, aftermarket seats look silly also unless it's a nice set, which comes at a high cost...

·
Registered
817 Posts
I got my seats from hughes for a nintendo DS lite, couple games, and some cash added plus shipping lol. only costed me around 200 if i remember. I got the DS for free lol Just get some new ones and forget reuphostering. Of course they are hard to track down but it's possible. Especially tan seats, because black is the more desirable obviously....lol

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
those summit ones look pretty good, actually.

but i would bet money they say "summit" on them somewhere. Thats why i hate their products, because i just feel like an advertisement for them. I dont mind having it say a real manufacturer name, but not just a distributor. idk.. but i guess its just the same in the end.

but is say stock seats ftw.. even though they do weigh 40 lbs a peice.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I wouldn't mind a set of those Summit seats, although I would like to have real leather. I do have to agree with cf_z about the labeling, but Summit makes decent enough products by partnering with other companies, so it's not like you're advertising complete garbage.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
you can have my stock tan clothe seats if you want.

the drivers side has a soldering gun burn mark in it though.

the rear seats are perfect though, and prolly wouldnt even cost THAT much to ship.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts