Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone had any info on that TC Spoilers Kit. I was interested in purchasing it within a month or two. Anyone know the cheapest place to get it from? I thought I heard somewhere that MX6.com club members get a good deal on it? Anyone got pics of Front/Side/Rear view? Also whats included in it - Front bumper? Side Skirts? Rear Bumper? Spoiler? Allright, thanks.
Dave

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Man I hate having to respond to my own post just to bring it the top. I find it hard to believe that noone can answer these simple questions!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Do a search on body kits and you will have a lot of info come up.:p

G

·
Well I bought mine directly from TC Spoiler's. I must say that it is sweet as hell! I got mine for $675.00 shipped. If I am not mistaken the kit cost around $700.00 with out tax and membership discount. If you call them (562) 789-5584 just tell them you are from the MX6 site and would like to get the discount. They will tell you about five to ten business days but I got mine in four. Trust me, I am seventeen and pretty much put the thing on myself. This has got to be the best kit they make for the 6!

Trevis

·
Registered
763 Posts
could someone post a pic of this kit..?
thanks

·
Registered
763 Posts
coldnoodle said:
Click on my link to my yahoo briefcase, it's the silver car in the folder.
thanks guy.. ummm still your car looks fat....

those skirts looks so nice..

G

·
e-mail coldnoodle about the kit...he used to work there and can tell you who to talk to about getting a GOOD discount

·
Registered
830 Posts
I posted the info at the bulk buy section before, but the post was deleted. So here is the info...

Call Tom at TC Spoilers at 1-562-789-5584 (California), just tell him that Robert had told you about the deal and you are a member of the MX6.com club.

·
Registered
763 Posts
coldnoodle said:
I posted the info at the bulk buy section before, but the post was deleted. So here is the info...

Call Tom at TC Spoilers at 1-562-789-5584 (California), just tell him that Robert had told you about the deal and you are a member of the MX6.com club.
umm you mentioned to me that the kit you have currently is custom made?

or is it moulded from a kit for another car?

·
Registered
763 Posts
coldnoodle said:
I use the Buddy Club kit and do custome fittings.
that definately looks fatttt.. if you dont mind me asking how much did you have to pay to get that install ?

·
Registered
763 Posts
willmx6 said:
Theres a company that makes a copy of the TC Spoilers kit, and I think their version of the side skirts look better
The Versus ones look more elegant, less convoluted. I have to find out what their prices are.
yeh those skitrs definately look nice... is the front bumper the same as the tc bumper or is it different? i don't really like the way the tc front bumber looks...

·
Registered
148 Posts
The versus Stealth kit is way too much... $800 and that was dealer cost... at least that's what they told me. Noodle saved me from a bad buy-in (so I could carry and sell kits). Noodle has ya'll hooked up with TC... the kit is $500 plus the shipping (about $125). That's also dealer cost! Go with TC and save you some money.

·
Registered
830 Posts
The silver kit on my MX-6 is a prototype, and the final product is a little bit different. The versus kit that you guys see is actually what the final version of the TC kit looks like. Versus did not copy the kit, they actually buy the kits from TC itself. So, why pay more for the same thing?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts