Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

TCS' new xxxxxx kit [photo]

6K views 49 replies 27 participants last post by  mx6guy505 
#1 ·
Haven't been to the board much...it's been really busy at TC.

Anyway, here is a sneak preview of the TCS' new kit for MX6. Still not sure what to call it, but here is the shot of the front bumper prototype.

Go 6 !

new front bumper

#3 ·
Lookskindacool, hard to tell from that picture. Thanks for continuing to make stuff for the six:) I aminterested in a carbon fiber splitter if you guys still carry them

#4 ·
looks like an IROC-Z front end ;) :D

#12 · (Edited)
Hmmm. can't wait to see what it looks like on a car. is this a full kit or just a front bumper? Also, does your shop have any future plans of releasing that r33 front of yours? :E I would rather buy it from you than to have someone patch it on for me. if not, how many would you have to make and sell for it to be worth your while? thanks for all your help. the MX6 community owes you big! :wave:

#20 ·
What car is that bumper from? Is it from a camaro? have you test fit this piece yet? What are the side skirts going to look like? It would also be nice to get a really nice up to date style rear bumper.

Hey could someone photoshop a front windshield divider onto that car? The front winshield divider is from the old skool car era... Just an idea for a different project.

#21 ·
Krazy6 said:
What car is that bumper from? Is it from a camaro? have you test fit this piece yet? What are the side skirts going to look like? It would also be nice to get a really nice up to date style rear bumper.

Hey could someone photoshop a front windshield divider onto that car? The front winshield divider is from the old skool car era... Just an idea for a different project.

As mentioned in the first post of this thread its a new prototype front bumper for the mx6, no its not from a camaro its just simalar in shape thats all.

Jimmy

P.S. You learn when you read
(Keep that in mind)

#26 ·
mrwizard9k said:
what happened to the skyline project?
I have brought that up for the last few months. Ever since coldnoodle showed off his pics of his r33 thats all I want. I'm going to keep bugging people until I end up getting one or making one for myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.