Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm an owner of a 95 ford probe and i know that they are made in the same factory as the mx6 and they are basically the same car. My question is will a mx6 frontend (fenders, hood,lights, and bumper) fit on my probe? I like the mx6s flush lights rather than the probes pop up lights...any info would help....thanks

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
tdub said:
i'm an owner of a 95 ford probe and i know that they are made in the same factory as the mx6 and they are basically the same car. My question is will a mx6 frontend (fenders, hood,lights, and bumper) fit on my probe? I like the mx6s flush lights rather than the probes pop up lights...any info would help....thanks
The cars share platforms (suspension pickup points, cowl, floorpan etc) but the bodies are different animals. I suppose the front of an MX6 could bolt up to the Probe but then the doors most likely wouldn't match, so they'd need to be changed. But the rooflines and rear quarters wouldn't match so they'd need work... You can see where this is going.

Perhaps a search of Probetalk might turn up a flush headlight conversion kit. I did a quick search for you and found this link:

http://clik.to/innovativefx

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but they look pretty cool.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts