Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna know what poeple lesson to when there driving there 6's or tx5's??

personal 'techo':p

andy

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
all depends on the passenger.

its a rare occasion that i fire up more than one or two dance songs in a row.

sometimes i turn the music off, cuz i all i wanna hear is my car screaming and the occasional flutter. (both of which are slowly fading away!!!.. im thinking dirty pod)

·
Registered
511 Posts
used to be 'techno' or more specifically hardcore, but my tastes always change, went to house, then swung into uplifting trance, now im into old school breaks, but when ever im not sure what to listen to i just slap in a RNB cd.

So to answer your question

D) all of the above.

lol sorry just finished my exams, still in exam mode...

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
2pac all the way babaaayy.
and yeah i occassionally turn the bass all the way down to listen to the spooollll :D

p.s. XsKaPe i think u can put down the fading spooling etc down to the summer heat. for example while i drove to my mates place yesterday in the heat, my car was sluggish and spooling, induction etc was soft(almost not noticeable). In contrast, when i drove home around midnight in the cooler damp air, my car sounded sweet as anything.
try driving at night, the cooler dense air will make everything sound and look better, even ur passenger :)

cheers mate :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Dancehall raggae/ragga all the way!! no matter which car I'm in. I love my music so much that i literally go insane without it!

Dancehall raggae/ragga artists for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about are people such as:

Sean Paul
Wayne Wonder
Wyclef Jean
Beenie Man
Elephant Man
Red Rat
Bounty Killer
Buju Banton etc...

I'm a weird one when it gets to my music. Must have something to do with my descendence.

oh and I don't mind a bit of jungle now and again })

Regards

Zako

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I've usually got a bit of a punk influence in my music. A bit of AFI, Guttermouth, Rage Against the Machine, White/Rob Zombie. Right now I can't bring myself to push the "change cd" button and I've been listening to Primus "Anti pop", for the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hip-hop and rnb all the way.

Drives the girls crazy :)

Well, it's not the only reason, I just like to feel the music better. Techno just doesn't do it for me, and makes me feel sick after a bit. Unless i'm really f'd up, at a club or something, I want my hip-hop and rnb.

Obie, Ja Rule, Fab, DMX, Luda, G-Unit, D12, Outkast espcailly Big boi's new cd.

and of course, all you need is a lil 112.

·
Registered
182 Posts
ducktape69 said:
2pac all the way babaaayy.
and yeah i occassionally turn the bass all the way down to listen to the spooollll :D

WOOHOO ducktape!!! Lets meet up For a cruise :D :D Pity we're in different states :( I'll make sure I PM ya if I come to Sydney :D

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
dats da way maa niggaa G :)

u got 2pac's new album called resurrection? its quite good.

·
Registered
84 Posts
had to say bye to 2pac, the new DJ Yoshi CD - The Soundtrack of my Life gets a good thrashing in the 6. Just seems to go well together :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
depending what mood im in, or who is with me.....
-with the misses in the car: rnb/hip-hop (biggy!!!) or old retro tunes that we sing to! (how sweet!)
-with my mate frank in the car: jamiroquai gets a thrashing!
-going for a cruise: rnb/fo shizzle my nizzle, its the snoopy d o double jizzle! (snoop dogg). rocking bass tunes!
-in the mood for spirited driving/whilst im drag racing: HARD NRG..... my favourite tune in track 14 on the anthems.....unreal!!!!

but sometimes ill just listen to the spooling, the fluttering, the revs....the car plays its own music!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I have to agree with you Satan, Speakerboxxx/The Love Below is awesome!

Another great crusin' cd is The Neptunes Clones.

Anything DPG is acceptable in my car! The best rap duo's in the game hands down! Nobody else can hand the mic back and forth like Daz & Kurupt. They just compliment each other so well.

Another fav of mine is DJ Quik, especially "Balance And Options" and "Under The Influence." The best tracks are the ones with Suga Free. He's a true pimp in real life and you tell in his lyrics. He's just so hilarious. Here's one his numerous funny lines, "What's up B#*@h my name is Suga Free, I have b*#@hes swinging on my d#*k saying weeeee!":D

When it come's to RnB, the likes of Joe, Next, Jodeci, 112, R Kelly and Usher are always readily available in the car.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
[email protected] u guys and gals

poor souls, and that drive the right car, but lesson to the wrong toons

JEFF MILLS, BEN SIMS, AND CARL COX!!!! ---- LINKIN PARK!, dont ask me were that come from

all the way!!!, bring on the rave music!! :p

lol, anyways, back into my hole

andy

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
personally i find trance/rave music in the car to get really annoying after 10min.
only place i listen to trance now is when im in da club wit a bottle full of bub :p

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Well I listen to REAL music you know the type you need to have a voice.
The type you need to know how to play one of them music things like a piano. ETC.
Not mix a bunch of stuff on sythisizers together. mind you to mix it with another song or RNB now that is talent.

From classic music to current I listen to it all.
I like 80's RNB funk and Rock, just as much as 2pac to BeeGees.
Don't know why I just love it all.
Of course I grew up on RAP RunDmc, Warren G to Ja- Rule, so I have that filling most of my CD wallets I have 2 to 3 in the car at one time.

oh just out of interest i'm currently listening to great instrumental sound tracks or the Century. YOu know lik Chariots of fire ETC.
Pull up to a Rolla with boys packed in with that on or jus in normal traffic, Not only do they questions your mind but they get shocked when you hammer there arse - Even in the Wagon.

Not good for you average chick, most don't udnerstand that their was a time before they were born.

·
Registered
182 Posts
HAHAHAHA ROD - I did the same with the 1812 overture once - the canon part at the end sure made ppl look :D ducktape - haven't heard resurection, latest album I've got is Better Dayz :D

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
ttx5 said:
HAHAHAHA ROD - I did the same with the 1812 overture once - the canon part at the end sure made ppl look :D ducktape - haven't heard resurection, latest album I've got is Better Dayz :D
I love that one, I've got this instrumental - total mental as I call it CD. it's got this Starwars 2001 space odyseey thing on it sound mad in traffic.
best bit is with classic Paganeti ( composser guy) music I was doing the Mistro impression with my hands. it's like so fun.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
should be techo, "u got ya plate all wrong",
im sorry dude:p

jk

lol

andy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts