Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teckademics Any one ever seen this car or have any info on it. Know he is a member of dtmpower.net and the car has like 200,000 mi on it but thats it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What a child......

you know kanja, i was looking through all of your recent posts and guess what i found. Everything that you have posted about other people's mods have been childish and negative. Some opinions should be stated, but yours need to be kept to yourself!! Did i ever ask kanja anywhere in this thread to comment on MY car. Ummmm no.

·
Registered
965 Posts
His name is Dustin. His car is the one on the cover of Midnight Club for PS2.

Watch the Mischief videos and he is in there.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
keep it clean...or ill close this thread XO

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
I don't usually like the Shogun kit, but this one is definitly clean :tup: I think this car is also on one of the street racing video cover :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
:sigh: I dont think that is his car. his has a different wing and wheels last time i saw it. also it says mikes car at the top of the cardomain page and his name is dustin...

·
Registered
965 Posts
I dont think that is his car. his has a different wing and wheels last time i saw it. also it says mikes car at the top of the cardomain page and his name is dustin...
Mike is Arospeed12 I assume...and he put that pic of that yellow shogun up there just too? And I know what Dustin's car looks like. I just didn't look at the link Arospeed12 put up. The title of this thread is "Teckademics/Mischief Destroy mx-6" and Dustin owns the Teckademics mx6, so I thought that's what the pics would be of. So maybe the link Arospeed12 put up is Dustin's new look...I dunno....

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i hope that isnt dustins new look, i loved it before.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I guess I was one of the few that actually read through it all first. The red mx6 with civic headlight converstion is Mike (Arospeed12) on the third page of his car domain he has a pic of dustin's car. I'm guessing dustin is one of the first guys with a MX6 tripped out? the styling is ver late 90's like. Love the the car.

Wow. a mx6 on the front of midnight club. I just noticed that for the first time. I don't suppose you can choose a mx6 in the game??

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Name.....

Just to clear everything up guys and gals, my real name is Jarrett, not Mike. I had a friend set up my cardomain site and he put my name as Mike Rotch, ha ha.

·
Registered
965 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts