Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i have a 93 ls6 red with black int. but i hae some stuff already painted, i have the door peices (the strip that is right there when u get in the ride already white and i am going to put a sticker on that that reads "mx6" in red) aight i have the plastic that goes form the shifter to the speedometer all that white and the peice that goes around the shifter the plastic peice that is white as well, i have the door pieces behind the handle red and the defog vents red as well, my ?? is what do u yall think about the entire back of the car in white, i would leave the leather stuff on the pannels black put paint the rest white even the top back deck and some stuff up front white as well maybe the door but leave the leather on the door black and paint some stuff on the dash white i am not very sure how to go about that part yet, just tell me what yall think i have a shogun kit and enkei rpo5 17 rims and lowered if that might help yall out

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ohhh yeah what about white leather, just asking i know fixing your ride up is your own deal or taste or whatever u know i believe that myself but just asking other thanks guys

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well thanks for your idea i am not sure yet it is not going to happen anytime soon so dont worry about it really jsut have ideas i do want to make most of the int white though it would be phat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts