Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey....is anyone out there from tn?? the nashville murfreesboro area. If so, let me know, cause i haven't met anyone yet

·
Registered
148 Posts
Loudon TN

I live in Loudon TN.. next to Knoxville if you know where that is.. I hope that I am not the only other one from TN on here.. :) we need more sixers in TN.. lol....

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm from Atlanta, but I spend a good bit of time up in Maryville, pretty close to Loudon.

·
Registered
148 Posts
MAC10... anychance your gonna be up in Piegon Forge/Gatlinburgh for the Mini Truckin/ Car Show in July.. its July 6 7 and 8... let me know.. maybe we can met up or something.. I am trying to get a few guys with 6's to meet up up there...there is gonna be a guy with a maroon MX-6.. full show gun kit and a big WHITE Graphix on the side of it.. up there from MX6.com.. I am trying to get a hold of him but he hasn't replyed to me yet... he listed in a post that he is gonna be there.. so maybe I can find him at the show.... but let me know if ya wanna go and try to find some other people that might be interested in meeting up there with there 6's.... if ya wanna see my MX-6 the go here.. you can look for it if you decided to come... well actually it will look a little different.. It is in the shop right now getting everything molded and repainted Pearl white.. with a pearl blue shade.... let me know man...

here's the link to my home page

http://hometown.aol.com/menace225/myhomepage/profile.html

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey Man

Hey whats up .. thats cool that you live in Kentucky.. I have a question for you.. would you be interested in a PROBE/MX-6 show down in Chatanooga the last weekend of July.. it starts Friday afternoon and last till Sunday night.. if you are interested then let me know.. I have the link to all the information and hotel stuff... so let me know.. there is a girl named Tara that is trying to set everything up.. so you could e-mail her too if you wanted to.... plus I myself am trying to get a bunch of people to meet up in Knoxville Tn.. at the West Town Mall... on that Friday so we can all drive down together.. right now I have about 4 or 5 meeting me there... so deffinatly let me know if you can go.. later man. hope to hear from you soon.. you can e-mail me at [email protected] thanx....
Tim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would, but i'm going to florida next week and i'll be there for two and a half weeks, if i wasn't going i would be very interested. beech bend raceway is in my town and thats where the probes had a meet a few years ago i was the only one with a 6, kind of sucked being the only one but it was cool

·
Registered
148 Posts
cool

hey man there is nothing wrong with being "One of a Kind" :) let me know if you ever wanna meet up or something.... I will be down at NOPI this year too.. if you are going to go to that then maybe we can gettogether on the way down there... later man

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What's up, Tennesseans

What's up, fellow 6'ers. I am from Gallatin, TN which is about 20 miles north of Nashville. I just bought my Mx-6 about a month and a half ago. It is a V6 LS. I was just wondering where I could get some body kits for it. If you have any suggestions, please notify me.

·
Registered
148 Posts
BODY KITS

Hey there are a few good places to get kits for the MX-6.. I personally like the Erebuni SHogun kit... you cam find it at WWW.EREBUNICORP.COM I actually have the Shogun front end and rear bumper pieces on mine.. and I used the Erebuni Style 44 side skirts.. they mold into the body a little better then the shogun... I will have new pics of my car posted when I get htem on my computer.... you can also CALL spoilers etc... there web page is www.spoilersetc.net i think... you will have to call them though.. there web page is out of date.. you can also search for links on MX6.com in the search section....
-tim morris
Loudon Tn

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey

i used to live in lebanon, tenn. just wanted to say whats up and im going down again soon, maybe we could meet up. email me let me know. stizzy, thats close to you right?? email me man we can talk about cars and shit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts