Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally drove my car last night for the first time since the upgrades ( see pics and upgrade list here http://www.mx6.com/forums/1g-mx6-forced-induction/210296-new-mx-6-build.html ) and :eek:i can't belive this car is only on 7psi of boost!!!!! The tires brake loose in almost evey gear and I reach 7psi by 1850 rpm :tup: and it pulls all the way to 7k without hesitation. How much diffrence do you think i will feel from adding mega squirt?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
i felt a major increase with just ms on my car, with no other mods and on stock psi. results may vary though.

good job btw :)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i'm a bit confused between your sig and this car. They're not the same car right?

are you still using the "ecu from my friend and its chipped to run 15psi and a 255 FP" and the adjustable FPR? What fuel pressure are you running?

please get that MS in there before you break something - you've got a WB right?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm a bit confused between your sig and this car. They're not the same car right?

are you still using the "ecu from my friend and its chipped to run 15psi and a 255 FP" and the adjustable FPR? What fuel pressure are you running?

please get that MS in there before you break something - you've got a WB right?
im still running the chipped ecu for now but a ms is on the way before i really get into it. My FP is at about 48psi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts