Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Meet in March - ProbeTalk.com Forums

Time has come for everyone to get together and meet. I would like everyone in Texas to come up to the DFW area and stay for the weekend. For staters the tv show PINKS will be here taping at Texas Motorplex. I figured we can go crash that and if anyone is brave enough to race and see if they can get on the show. Also we would be glad to show you guys around our city and all its highlights. Hotels will be cheap with group rates and/or some of us might be able to house a few of you. It would be great vids and pics. Please reply what your thought are.

Attendees:
1. Knightrider07
2. Rscircuitcity
3. guitardude1568

·
Registered
941 Posts
Thats the perfect weekend for me. Im flying into dfw on the 18th so i can just stay up in dallas instead of coming back here so ill already be in town for the meet.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry without your car you can't attend. :j/k: Thats cool. Just make it up here and meet the rest of us.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On Sun our 1/8th track will be open. Its called "Street Wars" we might be able to go there depending on what time you guys are trying to go home. Im pretty sure the guys here local would like to go, and some would try it with you. Hell Im game

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im sorry maybe I misspoke I was refering to the Sun of the meet. But Im pretty sure that the same track is open this sun if you want me to look it up for you. I can get a few guys to go out and play wit you this sun if needed

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes sir if you go let me know gotta a few cars that want a base number

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
come on down Ted you can. Just fix the vaccum leak and boom 14s

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dark mx6 did you make it out?

Also back to topic is noone else planning on coming out to the meet in three weeks?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
naw i was in my garage working on future 14s cars

·
Registered
143 Posts
what are you guys talking about its barely the 6th?? i know its hard to get people to all meet up. i dont mind driving up to DFW if I had a free day. Im good on any Sunday. anyways let me know if there is anything going on and I will try to meet up.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
trust me there still will be alot going on. Most of the meet will consist of locals from this board as well as probetalk. I believe one guy is coming keene on sun afternoon

·
Registered
143 Posts
my brother is coming down from portland around that time but he doesnt always hang out with family. i work friday and sat night so i might make it there saturday.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts