Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had fun checkin out the 6es and probes that showed up last night... it was fun to share ideas and all that...

Personally I wasnt even intrested in the nice Toyotas that were there... Hopefully next time we will get more 6es to commit.. and then be able to represent even more so.. haha

/yo speedstar... we need to hook up probably next weekend for some audio shiznit..Im still intrested... and that dual exhaust is ***ing wicked!! you should get some pics of that up here to show it off a little..

Ne wayz peace to all yall.. and next time I will be a little more prepared wit da greenz.. seen...

Cheers

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
no doubt...

thnx 4 da bigups on the exhaust but personally im waiting for the shogun kit n spoiler to be put on b4 i take pics... about the audio im gonna call up my buddy as soon as you let me know wat u want... the price range is from 3 - 5 billz im guessing depending on quality so let me know what type of box u want, the size of the subs (in " ---> i got 12's) and how many watts u want in the amp... (i got 1000)... let me talk to my buddy and see what he gots in stock... i still hope he has the legacy amps that i got since theyre cheap and they pound but i know he has the subs but it may be in a different box... i'll try as much as i can to get you a cheap and effective set up like mine... also there is one hidden cost which is for the wiring kit which is about 40 bones... and installation no cost... let me know what you want and i'll try to match it up as effectively as i can... BTW hot import nights in in 1 month so i think thats where our next meet is gonna be!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kewlkewl

Well I wanna spend like 350.00 if I can.. as far as wattage and shit, i have no clue.. but two 12s sounds good to me adn whatever amp and wattage you think would pound and cost me around 350.00 also whatever i can run off the stock head for now.....

email me your number, and Ill give you a call.

[email protected]

cheers

·
Registered
176 Posts
So the next meet is at hot import nights?? Does anybody know the details on where and when that meet is? I will be there for sure. Mazdaspeedstar will you have the shogun kit on by then?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
about the kit currently i cancelled it because i dont know if im keeping my mx6... theres a major engine problem which is being looked into currently but if worse comes to worse its gone... i really dont want to but i got no choice... i guess im moving on to a 92 or 93 BMW 3 series which is also a unique car but nothing like my 6 :( pray for my 6 that everything turns out and hopefully i'll be at hot improt nights representing the best car in the F*CKING WORLD! (even if i do get a BMW im gonna pick up a 1st gen mx6 from a buddy whose selling his!)

*GO LEAFS GO*

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DoH!

That sux about your six dude... but I still want to get some audio hooked up...

send me an email with your number and I'll give you a call and set that shiznit up yo...

[email protected]

·
Registered
281 Posts
Mazda_Speedstar said:
about the kit currently i cancelled it because i dont know if im keeping my mx6... theres a major engine problem which is being

What kind of engine problem?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
audio...

i talked to my buddy and he said hes gonna take me by to his supplier and let me pick out whatever i need so i'll make a list of what i find and e-mail it to you... this is gonna be in 2 weeks though (sorry about the delay but skool is really tight right now)... also about the car we just had a new engine and a new tranny put in and its still giving me problems... right now the O2 sensor is gone, but the major problem is whenever the car gets heated up, it idles very roughly which causes it to hesitate, stutter and jerk when accelerating... also sometimes in drive the car will idle so roughly that it will shut off... can this be caused by an O2 sensor? if anyone can help me out or come down to look at my car and help me pin point or fix the problem i'd really appreciate it right now because i really dont wanna trade it in... I luv this machine and after spending 7G's fixing the major problems i dont wanna quit now... so anyone plz help!

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
I had hesitation, stuttering and jerkiness when the plugs went on my 6 last summer...I don't know if that's your problem, not likely if you just put in a new engine, but I just thought I'd mention that...good luck man and hope things work out!

bj

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
also about the car we just had a new engine and a new tranny put in and its still giving me problems... right now the O2 sensor is gone, but the major problem is whenever the car gets heated up, it idles very roughly which causes it to hesitate, stutter and jerk when accelerating... also sometimes in drive the car will idle so roughly that it will shut off... can this be caused by an O2 sensor? if anyone can help me out or come down to look at my car and help me pin point or fix the problem i'd really appreciate it right now because i really dont wanna trade it in... I luv this machine and after spending 7G's fixing the major problems i dont wanna quit now... so anyone plz help!

what do u mean the 02 sensor is gone? have you tried adjusting the IDLE SPEED, and try getting your throttle body cleaned up, that may help. also check for vaccumm hose leak, if u mean u remove the o2, then u should put it back ( it is there for a reason) and that will affect your emmision and burn more gas. and also did u try bringing it to the dealers.( at least if u go to d dealers they might be able to pinpoint the problem and its free. i dont think they charge for diagnostic.BTW who replace the engine and tranny? how long ago did u get it repaired.? let me know if n e of these help fix the problems.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
we tried adjusting the idle speed but that didnt help anything... we also have new plugs from the engine and about the O2 sensor.. its still in there but the CEL said that the rear one is bad... Mr transmission replaced the tranny and a garage replaced the eninge and both were done aboout 1.5 years ago and warrenty is still active on both but they cant seem to figure out the problem... i havnt tried throttle body cleaner but i will soon.. hnx for the help guys.. BTW does anyone know if a faulty rear O2 sensor could cause all these problems becuase if it is i'll replace it but if not i think the cars gonna go.. thnx again guys.. hopefully it'll work out... later

1 - 11 of 11 Posts