Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case you havent noticed, I am a new moderator for the Canadian forum!!!!
thanks for the votes guys, and I will be sure to take care of it to the best of my abilities!!

Now no post whoring!!! (like im one to talk eh??) hahaha Just kiddin!

lates...:)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Congratulations!

You seem pretty excited about the position.. :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Congradulations!

The job should be a walk in the park since us Canadians are pretty polite...well at least compared to Amercians.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: ALL HAIL TO JEFF LOL NEWAYS MAN CONGRATS ON DA POSITION NEWAYS YO IM OUTTIE GOT SOME BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF :eek: :eek: :eek:

OH SHYT GUY YO I DIDNT TELL U WUT HAPPENED TO MY MX6 MAN YO THIS GUY AT SCARBOROUGH TOWN CENTER THOUGHT I WAS GONNA RACE HIM AND WHEN I WAS GOIN OVER THE SPEED BUM IN FRONT OF SEARS THIS GUY WENT INTO THE OTHER LANE AND AFTER GOIN OVER THE BUMB HE ACCELERATED AND HIT MY CAR MAN YO HE PUT ME INTO A SPIN DAT CRAZY MUTHA NEWAYS MAN I NEED A NEW SHOGUN KIT AND HEAD LIGHTS AND TAIL LIGHTS AND PASSENGER SIDE MIRROR AND THE PASSENGER SIDE SHOGUN SKIRT AMONG MAN OTHER THINGS. IMMA CHANGE MY COLOUR FROM ORANGE WITH DRAGONS TO MAYBE BLUE WITH SOME NICE AIR BRUSHING ON IT AGAIN (TO BE ORIGINAL) OR I MIGHT LEAVE IT SAME OL' WAY NEWAYS I GOT 2 TO 3 WEEKS TO KILL B4 I GET IT BACK HOWS ABOUT I DRIVE YOUR CAR LOL.})

·
Registered
763 Posts
yo that sucks man... I got into an accident with my six too, I hated it!

anyways where you getting your car done? and how much did your custom paint cost anyways??

tks

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Congratz on the new position man, we gotta celebrate with a Fat AZZ Dro FiLLeD BlunT!!! (amd i allowed to say that?) ... now it'll give u something else to do at work (besides actually working which we all know u dont do :p)... newayz man enjoy the R-E-S-P-E-C-T (yeah right!) and remember, if you dont do a good job we (the canadians) reserve the right to kick you out of office :D... peas

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MAZDA KID said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: ALL HAIL TO JEFF LOL NEWAYS MAN CONGRATS ON DA POSITION NEWAYS YO IM OUTTIE GOT SOME BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF :eek: :eek: :eek:

OH SHYT GUY YO I DIDNT TELL U WUT HAPPENED TO MY MX6 MAN YO THIS GUY AT SCARBOROUGH TOWN CENTER THOUGHT I WAS GONNA RACE HIM AND WHEN I WAS GOIN OVER THE SPEED BUM IN FRONT OF SEARS THIS GUY WENT INTO THE OTHER LANE AND AFTER GOIN OVER THE BUMB HE ACCELERATED AND HIT MY CAR MAN YO HE PUT ME INTO A SPIN DAT CRAZY MUTHA NEWAYS MAN I NEED A NEW SHOGUN KIT AND HEAD LIGHTS AND TAIL LIGHTS AND PASSENGER SIDE MIRROR AND THE PASSENGER SIDE SHOGUN SKIRT AMONG MAN OTHER THINGS. IMMA CHANGE MY COLOUR FROM ORANGE WITH DRAGONS TO MAYBE BLUE WITH SOME NICE AIR BRUSHING ON IT AGAIN (TO BE ORIGINAL) OR I MIGHT LEAVE IT SAME OL' WAY NEWAYS I GOT 2 TO 3 WEEKS TO KILL B4 I GET IT BACK HOWS ABOUT I DRIVE YOUR CAR LOL.})
Dude. thats the worst thing ive heard of in a while,... I definantly feel for you bro... I would loose my mind if that happened to me... especially since it costs that much :mad:
anywayz bro stay kewl.. and I still want to see your veeks sometime.. :)
lates ...:)

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol

your veeks.. your vehicle.. .. your ride yo..

·
Registered
242 Posts
Atta boy Ruffnek!!! I speak for all the Maritimers on the board (all 4 or 5 of us! We really have to get that number up!) when I say congrats!!!!

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Congrats Rufnek! Now I won't feel so bad if I'm crazy busy and miss something...good to have some help around here now that there's many more ppl on the board. Take care..

bj

·
Registered
359 Posts
ALRIGHT Rufnek69

All right Rufnek69 good to see T.O member to help moderate.

GOOD LUCK!

P.s are you coming to the meet on Aug 26 at AMC INTERCHANGE 30? Can you also help me spread the word about the meet. I want to have a good turn out this sunday.

Thanks

Congrats again

ACIDBURN

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kewl

Thanks swift... Its my pleasure....

Acidburn: Word.. Im gonna try to reach there but I know Im gonna have to work on Sunday... Just not sure for how long that day... Should end early to mid afternoon... Once I recieve finalization as to when I have to work till on that day.. I will let you know if Im gonn abe there, and at what time... I missed the last one Grrr! but I surely dont waqnna miss this one :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
yo civic eater.. one question... i've heard bout the blue 25th anniversary mx6's but what i dont get is that the car hasnt been produced for 25 years.. only 9... is it the name of the blue or something? im confused :confused:

·
Registered
57 Posts
GREAT QUESTION!

I HAVE NO IDEA.

I bought the car from an older lady that worked @ Mazda Canada. She told me it was the 25th aniversary edition but I could not find anything unique other than the 25th anniversary floor mats.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts