Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep, she got it. 96 Mx6 Silver...... gonna pay 500 bux a month, but thats her problem. anyway i told her ocout this stuff here(ie mx6.com) not sure if shell come but we'll see

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I'm praying you mean $500 a month in loan repayments, and not insurance.

Cause $6 K for insurance is just plain stupid!!!!

Pete

·
Registered
672 Posts
Give us the low down!!

What sort of loan and repayment methods did she go for?

How long is the loan??

What insurance company and type did she go for??

Im curious because it would be nice to have running through the back of my head when others are looking for vehicles etc....

:)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW i didn't think anyone would be intrested i the detiles:rolleyes: anyway......

~the finance is through the 'capital finance' at something like 12.5% p.a.
~the insurance is financed as well, one year though. she has this extra policy, which will pay off her loan incase she totals the car(so thats good). with this insurance she has rating 5 so thats good too. the insurance is about $3200 a year
~the insurance is included in the repaiments so thats good, well for the first year anyway(after that she will have to pay that 500 plus insurance XO )
~the whole thing was made harder by the fact that she is not yet Australian citisen and its her first finance and isurance.
~the loan is for 5 years
~the insurance is alliance, i think, and its Coprehanceive...they would not alow you to take the car without comprehancive cover

thats about evrything i know( i know its a bit washi-washi, but if you are intrested in detiles reply and i will found out)

·
Registered
672 Posts
I caught and understood every single word to a "T" spelling errors and all :p

Thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i have never prided my self on spelang....thats not right....... spealing..... ohh screw this. im no good with english :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts