Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everybody.

I'm selling my 1995 black MX-6 urgently due to immigration. N reg, done with many modifications such as racing exhuast, induction kit, 1 year old red callipers, painted 5 years old engine with Ferrari red, NOS gauge.... It's got a set of new Mazda RX-7 wheels and tyres on plus Gumball stickers---a present attending Gumball in 2007. The car is in good condition with recipts/records of everything that has been done to the car. Inculdes original set of wheels with nearly brand new Toyo tyres on, dushboard and many spares in the loft.-:) Recently serive in Mazada garage in Nov 2008. Taxed and MOTed. I've taking care my beautiful MX-6 for the past of 5 years and now it comes to the time that we have to apart due to immigration. The car must go in 4 weeks. The price is £600 open to offer. Please email me if anyone is interested. My email address is: [email protected]. Thank you for your interest!

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Hi.

You will need to get some pictures of this car up asap otherwise the post will be removed. I suggest having a read of the forum rules on selling.

Ben.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need your help to put some pictures on, please.

Hello, Ben.

Thank you for your message. Actually I'm not a expert on this site, I can't find any link or anywhere that I can load up pictures, I do not want this adv to be removed so I need your help, please? Thank you!

Denise

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
I emailed you earlier, if you send me the pictures to my email address, I will host them for you.

Ben.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
definately his, NOS badge, red calipers, black n reg, rx7 wheels.

People are looking for Simon on here, can you shed some light please?

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
I've emailed Denise - no response as of yet.

Ben.

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Hey everyone. Denise has sent me the pictures of HER car, it's not and never was Simons. If we can help her shift this, I think we should.

MaputoSimon won't be around anymore I believe. Photos are below -

Hopefully these photo's will help. As far as I can tell it's in pretty good condition - just the engine that needs cleaning up.

Ben.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I think Simon did tell me the car was Denise's at one of the events, but I think all the stickers belong to him ;)

Mark

P.S. You must mention the 65mm TB in any adverts Denise.

·
Super Moderator
1,082 Posts
Definitely Simon's. I've seen that engine bay first hand.

So what's happened to Si??

Mark

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Not my place to say Elmer. All I can say is that it's a sad state of affairs, and that I wish he could've come through for me with the bodykit.

As it is, I think we can say goodbye to Maputosimon from this site.

Ben.

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Contact Denise at her email address mate - and just to add - this car is in too good nick to break it surely?

Ben.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Plus mine is a GT and has leather.
All UK cars are GT's mate, we didnt get the 4 cylinder LS over here. Leather is the only thing thats hit and miss with these, some have it and some dont. Later cars tend to have leather tho, like yours.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Has this car sold yet? I may be interested for the wheels, bumpers and wings.

If it is still available then how much is it going for?

Hello, there. I'm afraid I can't break the car ino parts and sell them. I have to sell the whole car. I wouldn't have time to deal with the rest of the parts due to immigration. You are more than welcome to take the whole car plus extra parts for a reasonable price. But I really think the car is too good to be break into parts... If you' re going to buy the whole car, you might end up keep mine and swap parts from yours. :)

Thank you for your interest, please feel free to email me any time.:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Hello, everybody. Sorry I was too busy to sort my own things out and I haven't got time to come here.

I need to say a huge "thank you" to Ben! He helped me to upload all the photos and helping me to sell the car on this website. I really hope he can get his bodykit soon through a better way. God bless him!

Also thank you for everybody found links about the car for me and gave me suggestions. That's very helpful! I'm really appreciated I met so many nice people here.-:)

Here's more details of the car: Milliage:130952, Alpine cd player, LED lights(kit), cam belt has done twice in its life time--- the last time was in 2008. All the stickers are easily can be removed without any mess. A brand new engine was put in 2003 when I bought the car, no lifting noise or any promble. There was a little bit oil leak around the gasket but there wasn't any mark on the ground anymore since it's been fixed in 2008(new gasket). New CV joints fixed in 2008. New break discs and pads fixed in early 2008. Had service done in Mazda garage in Octomber 2008. Road tax till April 2009 and MOT till August 2009. I was going to keep the car, my immigration matter came out which wasn't in my plan till Simon has ruined my life, that's why it has got so much work done to keep it running good. Especially my 3 month old baby always in the car with me, it has to be good and safe for him.-:)

Right! I saw everybody was talking about whose car is this on the web. Sorry about the comfuse--Simon and me both like the car, we went to buy it together but I PAID for it and it's registered in my name. Some of the modifications were his idea but again---EVERY SINGLE PENNI spent on the car was coming from me. It's MY car and it never have been Simon's. I let him used because he's my husband and all I did just tried to help him. He's up to no good and left me and our new born baby so I'm afraid he's not able to use it anymore, simple as that. The car is mine by law from the first place.

It seems everybody's looking for Simon here. I do not know where he is and I'm NOT interested to know. The only thing I know the divorce is dealing by both party's solicitors. There are more I can't tell I'm afraid, I guess he needs some private...He has NO right to contact me and I DO NOT want to have any connection with him--that's my oath. Therefore, I am sorry I can't help you guys. I really do not know where he is and I do not care!

Please let your friends, mates, families....know this nice for car is for sell on a low price. I'd like to keep it if I can, but fate decided it needs a new owner to take better care of now...

Thank you all again!! At least it seems anywhere I go, I will still meet nice people like your guys. It doesn't make my 7 years UK life look all bad. My time is running out, only got 4 weeks left. I really wish my car can find a good owner.-:)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts