Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
that sounds an aweful lot like maputosimon's mx-6.
Hi Noddy, I just found this thread when looking for photos of my car online.

YES, it was my car. She did a very nasty number on me and ended up scrapping the car without my knowledge or consent in spite of me having the V5.

Happy to explain more privately, but the relevant info for this thread is that the car was disposed of illegally and without my prior knowledge...and it was always my car, including on the V5.

We are on talking terms now because of our son and of course I haven’t enjoyed discovering this thread and being reminded of the lies and her nastiness.

My best to you.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Ok then, I'll get back in the market.

Loved my Skyline, but the cost of petrol on that was just silly, even though 'Ferrocious' was pretty thirsty once modded and pushed hard.

Well, guys, please keep an eye out for N565 YKO....she's my baby and I want her back!
Update -
I just found this thread again when looking for photos of my car online.

YES, it was my car. She did a very nasty number on me and ended up scrapping the car without my knowledge or consent in spite of me having the V5.

Happy to explain more privately, but the relevant info for this thread is that the car was disposed of illegally and without my prior knowledge...and it was always my car, including on the V5.

We are on talking terms now because of our son and of course I haven’t enjoyed discovering this thread and being reminded of the lies and her nastiness.

My best to you.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Definitely Simon's. I've seen that engine bay first hand.

So what's happened to Si??

Mark
I’m here man. Do feel free to get in touch!

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think Simon did tell me the car was Denise's at one of the events, but I think all the stickers belong to him ;)

Mark

P.S. You must mention the 65mm TB in any adverts Denise.
I really appreciate you looking out for my interests man, thanks 🙏🏻

·
Registered
734 Posts
definately his, NOS badge, red calipers, black n reg, rx7 wheels.

People are looking for Simon on here, can you shed some light please?
Set up access to this account again. I’m alive and very well!

Ferricious’s current successors are an E400 Edition 1 and a T120 Ace Cafe.

My best to you all. You can contact me through DMs :)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts