Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please keep all threads in this forum relevant to 4WS system/tech. I know a lot of you were waiting for this to finally happen, and we thank you for your patience!

Zach

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts
sweet. maybe someone can dig through old posts, and find good ones to move over if possible?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'm trying...there's over 750 threads with 4WS mentioned in them...so it's going to take some time :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
found 4ws flash codes, it's a sticky now :cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Please keep all threads in this forum relevant to 4WS system/tech. I know a lot of you were waiting for this to finally happen, and we thank you for your patience!

Zach
Help! my 2nd gen Jspec mx6 4ws is permanently stuck in 2ws mode, but how can this be if the 4ws indicator stays off in normal drive mode. Obviously something is mal functioning but there are definately no diag fault codes showing so what's going on. I would really appreciate some guidance on this one. Also can any one supply me with the Control unit pinouts for the 2nd Gen MX6 model. I have some info for the 1st gen unit but I can see that mine is very different having more pinouts. Also where is the Relay Timer Unit located.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
the only help i can be is i know the 1g gen one if you unplug BOTH modules, it will turn off the light and 4ws will not work. unfortunately i don't know jack about the 2md gen models, but i can only assume there is either no power (a couple burnt fuses) or there's no p/s pressure back there. but that's assuming its like ours and somehow not getting pressure and not throwing a code.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts