Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
looking good! It has been years since i've replied or posted anything on this site...I still have my Mazdaspeed kit as well, and had it on a white 4 cylinder w/ white Dodge Avenger wheels...lowered w/ Intrax....It looked sharp, but now I now have a black M-edition and will be putting them on this one as well...

looks nice in black!
I was out there for 2.5 years for school and never saw your car or the kit oh well

I would never put that wing on that car. its totally out of place. the 6 has a curvy body lines and that wing is huge, straight and kills the look of the car.
In my opinion, the ms wing does not belong on a sexy car.

actually the mazdaspeed wing isn't straight it's just slightly curved to match the curve of the trunk or rear of the car

when i got my ms wing all the muscle car guys didn't think it would look right and made fun of it until I put it it on and then they couldn't get over how good it looks and how perfect it fit and went with the car

·
Registered
192 Posts
I4MX6- I was just reading through this thread again...taking a look at your ride, since I am going to have the Mazdaspeed kit black pretty soon, and am trying to get an idea how it's gonna look...your paint sure is a lot cleaner than mine!!

It's too bad you didn't post this sooner, I was just in Pittsburgh a week and a half ago. Would have loved to see your MX6!

I put some pics up of my old 6 a week or so ago...they're not the best pics, but I figured I'd throw them up...here ya go...

http://www.mx6.com/forums/gallery/227541-some-pics-my-old-ride.html

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Looking good! You guys have to stop posting pics...it's going to make me miss mine when she goes...:(

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Looking good! You guys have to stop posting pics...it's going to make me miss mine when she goes...:(
Your's isn't going. You don't have a choice on that one, its staying with you. You hear that? So don't even go around saying all these shenanigans. :tdown:

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Hahaha, as much as I'd love to, I can't. She's pending sale now and expected to be gone by the end of the month. Sorry all.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hahaha, as much as I'd love to, I can't. She's pending sale now and expected to be gone by the end of the month. Sorry all.
And if that sale falls through, you are to keep her. That'd be the sign to.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Oh for sure. If that happened, I'd likely sell the chassis, buy another chassis in the south in a different colour, cage it and make me a race car haha.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
whats wrong with your ride metal?
who bought yours I4mx6? at least its a local member.
im still trying to hold onto mine. however, im planning to get
rid of the interior set soon (if i mind a buyer and finally found a matching
oem seats to match the back) and fds after this summer.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
I'll make the announcement when I officially have cash in hand and have handed the keys over.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
LOL. Been gone for a while now too. I have a solenoid and a blown disty still. That's it.

·
Super Moderator
2,132 Posts
bump, thread from the depths! great read til about page 8. this is a great build on a car i had as my background for a bit, may have to put it back!

141 - 158 of 158 Posts