Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the hospital Saturday at 5:00pm and had the baby at about 12:30am of the 16th! She is a 7lbs 4oz baby bundle of joy. She really had a fight to come into this world. The girlfriend pushed on her for about 3hrs but the baby ended up stuck in her birth canal. Forceps and the vacuum wouldn't get her unstuck so the dr. had to do a c section. Not exactly what we wanted to happen but there really wasn't the choice not to at that point. So this baby girl had to put up quite the fight to get into this world.

I Have bunches of pictures already but can't use photbucket here at the hospital since they have a content filter blocking it. Here is one from facebook if it works. I'm not sure if you need to be my friend to see them or not. I'll post more of her when bring her home :)

Here she is, Cecilia Anaya

Great grandma holding her and me in the picture with her. You can see on her head where the vaccum FAILED miserably.

There was 13 others born around the same time that night yet she's the talk of the hospital. Keep getting told by the doctors that newborns are not usually so cute! lol

Very excited and very proud to be a new father :)

More Pictures!!

The thing on her arm is a tube for her IV, they were giving her medicine to help with inflammation on her poor lil head. :(

Her head is starting to get a lot better now... What happened was they used the vacuum to pull her out and it popped off her head. Basically caused a huge blister and lots of swelling. Reason why she was in the hospital for the entire week. She's doing so much better now, and we finally got to bring her home today. :) the fun begins....

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
She IS a really beautiful new born. Congrats man. Jealous.

·
Registered
605 Posts
congrats mate, she looks like a true guy killer already !
welcome to the "papa" world !

now Im sure you've heard this before, but be prepared for pretty much everything in your life to look different.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
congrats mate, she looks like a true guy killer already !
welcome to the "papa" world !

now Im sure you've heard this before, but be prepared for pretty much everything in your life to look different.
I have no doubt that she will be lol but I'm sure i'll have to do a lil regulating of my own soon enough :lol:

awwww Ian, hope that back heals up quick, she'll be running around in no time.
I'm hoping so too but idk, i'm thinking another surgery is going to be unavoidable. I'm ready to tell some of these doctors to f off and I'll get back work done at a better hospital. I was definitely hoping i'd be better by now.

I'm sure she'll be running around in no time at all too, my brother just became a father too about 2 months ago and that lil guys already twice the size!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the world of parenthood!

As parents one of our jobs is to teach our children...but you will be amazed at how much your child will teach you about life and the world around you. Trust me, you'll see what I mean.

From now on you will see life in a completely different way.

Again, congrats! She's beautiful!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats, for everything that changes something oddly stays the same.

Trent saw a baby on the screen and says Hi.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the world of parenthood!

As parents one of our jobs is to teach our children...but you will be amazed at how much your child will teach you about life and the world around you. Trust me, you'll see what I mean.
This ^^

Congrats man. Sometimes it might be a little tough, but it's always well worth it!

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
congrats! I still say you don't look old enough to have conceived that child... :D

hope you've been catching up on sleep - you'll need it!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol we'll go with - I have good genes

Sleeps been crap unfortunately, been sleeping on a hospital couch for the past week. It'll be easier to get a little more when i'm finally home in a comfy bed FOR sure. Besides having something comfy to sleep on, waking up for a crying baby isn't going to hurt my sleep pattern much since I have none lol.... being out of work for awhile will do that to you.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
lol we'll go with - I have good genes

Sleeps been crap unfortunately, been sleeping on a hospital couch for the past week.

Damn!!! We we're in on 7/21/07 at 130am and home on 7/21/07 at 6pm! I thought that was rough but wow!

Think of the Positive.. you might not get that much sleep.. Plenty of time to child proof the house! That was my job :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Sleeps been crap unfortunately, been sleeping on a hospital couch for the past week. It'll be easier to get a little more when i'm finally home in a comfy bed FOR sure. Besides having something comfy to sleep on, waking up for a crying baby isn't going to hurt my sleep pattern much since I have none lol.... being out of work for awhile will do that to you.
little do you know....
but you will learn... we all do
:jump::jump::jump:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
LOL my wife's job was waking up, mine was making all the money! Although I do get them up in the morning and feed them before I go.
Sleep when you can and just think, when they move out you can catch up all you want!

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
sorry its a little late but Congratulations and some good advice in the above posts.my first 2 were delivered by c section , its rough sleeping and staying at the hospital but you'd be surprised 18 years later at what memories you look back on and cherish -may God bless you and your new family.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts