Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured that I would be a bit greedy for keeping this to myself so I am going to tell everyone. I have a magazine from a company called Paeco Industries that has almost everything that you could ever want to modify your MX-6. In the pages of this catalog contain five different engines (ranging from street style, or slalom, to all out drag engine - 240hp stock), four different types of camshafts, aluminum flywheels, competition clutches, headers, exhaust systems, high performance pistons and cylinder heads, and many other things for the engine (including titanium replacement parts). The website, http://www.paeco.com doesn't give much information, but you can order the FREE magazine that has all of the parts and prices from there. Also, I called the toll free number to get a feel for what this company was like, and the guy that I talked to was really helpful and friendly and gave me a direction to head toward after asking what I wanted to do with my car. Everyone that wants to modify their MX-6 should definatly check this place out!!! Peace...

·
Registered
48 Posts
I haven't got my magazine yet, but I want to say thanks for the post... It's always nice to have a new place to look for parts.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ahhh....

You should mention that if you are in CANADA, you have to pay $8.00 American for the mag. Don't know if it's worth it for me. Is it??

Little Bastard,

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'll check em out

Hey guys, I live in B'ham and they're right up the road. I'll go check them out and let you all know if their prices are good. I've never heard of them before so I wonder... there are other places that are bigger specializing in imports that I know... but never heard of them... I'll keep you informed...

·
Registered
148 Posts
UUmmm, kinda like a dirty warehouse... I got their catalog and the prices were soso. If you need anything internally part wise they have it. Other than that I wasn't impressed with what they offer compared to their prices.

·
Registered
193 Posts
hey, thanks for the looksee Gene. I guess one more place to find parts for our 6's can't hurt, eh? I want to have a look at their mag.
hr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts