Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everybody who has the most miles on there 6? I'm running at 201,500 miles on the engine and still running strong, by the way I have a 93'. :)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
165000 and still going, the tranny is not as good and it leaks some oil up around the piston, but other than that it gets me to where i have to go, but it still looks new

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've got a 94 LS and about 180000 kms on it. Makes me feel better to know others are still out there. The amazing thing is that the body has been in great shape until now (Remember the winter in Canada can be nasty). I am starting to get rust forming on the trunk lid on the inside. It really has progressed rapidly this year. I suppose I should deal with it soon or risk having it eat through. Btw, what do you guys think about getting the rust-proofing stuff (oil-spray)applied to the underside. IS it worth it? Does it work?

PeMiL

·
Registered
193 Posts

115,000 miles here. 94 V6 LS. Car looks pretty good, except the usual pebble and bumper scratches. Hoping to have it touched up when it gets warmer out. BTW, just changed timing belt last month for first time. I asked them for the old one and looks like it's in pretty good shape to me! Weird, since it's supposed to be changed at 60K miles.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i have 74,000 on mx 93 mx6 i put a tranny in about 4 months ago, everyone watch out those auto trannys are bad

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
53000 on my 93

1 - 10 of 10 Posts