Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
hey hey hey.... yalls daddy came back just to stop by and say hi....

is been a while since ive been on here and i have seen and read a few things but not alot, aint got alot of time, no internet at home, and my room mates are gay....

got some good news and some well i dont know news, im wanna get brads balck mx6, i can come up with the money without a problem, but my problem is getting it here to cleburne, or to oscars hidden junkyard, lol, j/k..... if anyone has any ideas on getting it here please let me know, 817-420-3985, thats my cell, its on 24/7.... i already checked my tow truck guy and it would cost me about 1100 for him to go up there and bring it back and the big boss man didnt just say no he said hell no, so now onto another idea

im wanting to get out of the first gen and into the 2nd, i dont like alot of things about the first gen, and well i dont want to drive around something as old as i am, if i can get brads car then mine will be up for sell as soon as i feel the 6 is realiable and well hopefully i wont be replacing parts on it

also just wanted to point out one thing that i have read about, i joined a car crew to be with a car crew, to get away from my drama at my house and work, to learn more about the car i drive, and to experience something in life that takes time and a lil bit of money, i dont mind paying for something i see worth while, but i didnt join to start any problems or to be in the middle of anything, i do what i can to do with what i got and i make as much fun out of nothing, im not poor, im not rich, i just invest my money in deferring all of my tickets that i get, lol, that well when you buy a car with no history behind it, you never know what you will end up with or go threw, with that said im very glad that i did join, and much appreciated for yall accepting me into yalls crew, now just to recruit more crackers and well then be the majority of the crew again, lol

oh someone needs to come up with some fliers, i see way to many cars and 6's, and well im sure alot of them have never even heard of modifying there ride, let me know when yall have something

see yall around here soon, laters

·
Registered
213 Posts
well you have a truck right? why not rent a tow dolly, or car hauler from uhaul? or maybe even rent one of the chevy trucks and a car hauler...

·
Registered
394 Posts
AJ, any word yet? I'm going to try to get some time to put most of the stuff back on the car. So really all you'll need are tires, alternator belt, battery and the bumper fixed. Let me know.

·
Registered
213 Posts
also, i might be looking for a new car for my wife, needs to be "nice"... paint must look decent, interior must be clean. My wife is picky and she wants a new car... but i dont want car payments... preferably a 6 or probe, something "sporty" i guess... o and does anyone know how much rick is selling his car for?

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
also, i might be looking for a new car for my wife, needs to be "nice"... paint must look decent, interior must be clean. My wife is picky and she wants a new car... but i dont want car payments... preferably a 6 or probe, something "sporty" i guess... o and does anyone know how much rick is selling his car for?
well who ever had ur teal probe before u upgraded all those part on it and u kno too bad u had to wreck it... o well...

·
Registered
213 Posts
well, we are keeping mine, we just need something a little better to put a baby in... she can either fix her bug, or get a different car.

and idunno, he not answering? he answers for me most of the time

·
Registered
213 Posts
Fuck.... no, i dont know where my wife put the camera, ill try to do it after work

hes probably to busy getting drunk and pissing in goth kids beers and beating them up

·
Registered
213 Posts
found a white pgt and a mx6 both auto, gotta find out more info about them and see if my wife likes either one... if not, ill let everyone know about them, and give the phone numbers and price and everything

·
Registered
213 Posts
Ok, i know of 2 pgts for sale...

1) White 93 PGT ATX used to be an old ladies and then this guy bought it
It has the 5 star rims, but he said if you dont like them he can trade em out for the "18 spoke stock Gt rims?" The body for the most part is pretty clean, few stickers and couple dings. Has red outline tails, interior is pretty clean, same grey and red as mine.

2) I didnt see this one, but the same guy owns it. 95 Black PGT MTX he says the right fender is primer grey, and the MAF is not working right now... He said in a couple weeks he can fix it and it will be 2k-2200. But i believe if you get it from him now, he will sell it around 1800.

His phone number is a work number, so call sometime during the day.
So when he answers ask for Maurice. 817-834-3220. His work (where the white one is at) is off of NE28th not sure how far down.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
well heres daddy sorry that i havent been online for a while i have indeed been b z but not pissing in peeps beers "sky" but doing the 1 hitter quitter lol owell n e way i wanted to say wad up and it seems like the rain is gone so how does everyone feel bout having a meet?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts