Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
I dont mind sticking it in to the Canadians....(pardon the pun)
So lets whore away.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I spent a month or two in Canada last year, and didn't notice 1 MX6 whole time. We must beat them on a MX6 (or a derivitive) per head of population basis :)

G

·
lets just start a thread for placing ur time and date of login everytime u come to mx6.com....its valid - gives people an idea of when 2 catch us on here (kinda lol) and really rapes the post count :)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Brett!! That's really funny... I don't think it's such a crash hot idea. We're already in trouble re bandwidth and if Scooby ever found out he'd fry us!

Woo, re the numbers of 6's in Ausrtalia I'd say that's a worthwhile discussion.

Would probably warrant a new thread! Whaddya reckon?

I'd love to know how many 6's came into to Australia. The probers have already done this with good results. They had around 2000 brought in, and about 1% of them are active in the Probe/MX6 club. That's a pretty high ratio I reckon.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I would say there would be at least 6000 MX6s in australia. Over six years of sales that at least 1000 sold a year during it 6 year rampage.

And to think of it only 0.066% turned up to Canberra.

Anyway We not only won NRMA sports car of the year (92) but also Wheels Magazine sports car shootout.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I think a majority of MX6's are in the western suburbs of Melbourne (Sunshine, St Albans, Footscray etc).

In the past month i havent seen this many MX6's ever...

Im spotting on average about 6-8 MX6's per day and thats no exageration.

·
Registered
886 Posts
We can try sending an e-mail to Mazda Australia to find out !

·
Registered
886 Posts
I've just sent off that e-mail, I'll let you know the results.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts