Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just got the dropzone coilovers on it...they arent lowered all the way because of my yard (no pavement as you can see) but its low, and it rides so much better than my blown shocks on teins (not bouncy or too hard)...the lip needs work, i know, but its coming along (it was free)

my frinds Si back when i was still trying to sell my hatch (i was having second thoughts about going with the honda)

ONE MORE:

the day i bought her :D

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
:tup:clean...now keep it that way or i'll come over during my family reunion and bust my nike in dat ass...lol

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Yep, she's nice. Keep it up.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im just gonna make some block off plates with what is left of the mirror's base...i love the way it looks without mirrors and ive gotten really comfortable with not using them (the glass parts fell out long ago...i dont know why some tard would want to take them)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
SKarpenz said:
Hotass6GT, are you gonna come down and hang with us one night while your down here for the reunion?
well i'm gonna be down there in griffin for about a week..so should be able to :tup:

i'm probably going to be shuttling between ATL and Griffin that week...but i'll make some time...

Btw, my cousin Randy McMichael that plays on the dolphin's should be there..heh

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
91turbo666 said:
hmm it might be just my eyes with the skirting at the bottom and the car that low to the ground the wheels look a tiny bit too small
I agree. And people made fun of my friends 18"s on his Civic Hatch saying that theyre too big. I think big wheels look good on those cars.

After you get wheels and a camber kit, get a B16 and boost it. Thats what I would do.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
some sort of boosted application is in the works for springtime, no worries about that...and i love 17's on the hatches...just cant afford tires :shrug:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Not many Hondas turn my head, but yours definitely would if I saw it on the road. I really appreciate them when they are done up clean and simple, but with a look that you know isn't factory.

As for suggestions, I would say possibly one piece headlights if they make them. Also, with projectors for better night time vision. HID of course if the budget allows. Maybe sneak a couple slim driving lights in the grille.

Are the front lip and side pieces getting painted red too?

Keep up the great work on the hatch!

_Chris_

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the sides/lip will more than likely be painted...and the 1-piece lights for my car are cool, but i like the clean factory look with the 2-piece lights...i am getting some vision amber corners when i get my hood also

thanks for the comments, im trying to keep it as clean as possible :D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts