Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well since my car was totaled i took a little bit of the insurance money and bought a laptop and a digital camera so that i could share these with all of you. i think that these may be a little more difficult for me to look at than some of you. but there are some that know my pain.

oh and for those that havent read the story here is the previous thread http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74742

·
Registered
737 Posts
Yeah, if you don't repair that damage....how much do you want for that ZombieSS chip? Shipped to 49509?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sorry man!

Oh man! I feel your pain man! Damn that was hard. Ouch.
But if the firewall isn´t very twisted… well, you need a new right door and a new right fender.If you are thinking in fixing her, well, I can help you out if you want with the body panels, my country is flooded with 626, just like yours, turning lights and all that .Even new body panels. Anything you may need from a 626 body only, cause the 626 “asahi"- that were sold here were carburated ´till 1994 (yes, incredible, we only got fuel injection in national produced cars till 1996)

If you may need any help just PM me

David

G

·
Moltar,Im sure you can fix it.
I had same situation last year. It was my mistake. I was not look left and boooooommmmmmmm. There was audi 80.
Driver side was almost like yours. I love my car so much and I fixed it. It cost me almost 9000 eek in Estonia. It makes almost 600 usd. I realy dont know how much it cost in your country?
For me its was little money. I was looking others 626 to, but they was cost that time almost 2200 usd.( good ones like my)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry nothing is for sale. it would drive around if the fender wasnt wraped around the tire. but i wont be fixing it. this is some of the stuff that is damaged
windshield
dash
passenger door
fender
signal lens
rim/tire
interior trim
bumper cover
and the floor and rocker is pushed in

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SixSick6 said:
why is nothing for sale?
becuase my plan is to buy a notchback sedan 626 and swap everything over. you know, make it a sleeper;)

and thanks David Figueredo for the offer.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Damn dude, that really does suck.

I was pissed when I wrecked mine, and yours has got to be 5times worse them mine.

Im sure you'll find another 626, maybe not right away but soon.

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dyoel182 said:
Hehehe, great minds think alike! I'm swapping my GT drivetrain over to a 626 after I bent the frame/chassis on halloween. What years beside the 88-92 are a direct swap?
no other models really are interchangeable. the ealrier GC models from 83-87 i belive would be the easiest. some little modification to the mounts and the motor will drop in. but i think there are issues with the 2.2 block being too tall and the hood not being able to shut.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Yeesh, that's sickening to look at. I hope my car never ends up like that. How much did they give you for the car BTW?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i got $2800 for the car, plus $400 for the towing and storage fees, minus $280 to buy the car back. plus whatever im getting for pain and suffering after im done with my medical bills. so i guess i made out ok.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
PeterD said:
Why don't you transfer all your gear to the 6 LX?
the car is still in good shape but needs other things taken care of first. plus i would like to keep it pretty much stock. that way i can drive it and not have to worry about too much.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts