Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is somewhat complex to explain :( . When it comes to it i do most of my work on my car myself, BUT when it comes to electronics ( aka wires an **** ) i am clueless. HERE IT GOES!!!:eek: My rear section of my 93 mx6 was crashed into driver side taillight was damaged along with deck lid and left 1/4 pannel. I took it to a "good" collision repair and noticed that the strangest thing happens. When my lights are on its fine replaced BULBS , AND THE LEFT TAILLIGHT RELAY, but when i put on the brake the left faded barely enough to see it , when i put my left turn signal on it goes out completly and the blinker blinks 2 times as fast on back and front and i show a brake light code. Its blowing my freaking mind HElP do i take it to another mechanic to have it checked out what kind of labor is it going to be. Any suggestions welcome

·
Registered
121 Posts
this sounds like a ground fault. check the ground wire from the tails and i would expect you to notice either a loose connection or where the ground bolts to the body there may be paint between the cable and the metal of the body

1 - 2 of 2 Posts