Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw alot of these lately, though we should just start a compilation.

Newest laughables are from weaksauce. I know goat will be chiming in on this one. I simply cannot get over his suspension posts. King of all terminology.

I love this thing. My 93 LS

Flat black Trak lites FTW:)

Its not that low in the front. Its lower in the pic because the pic was taken when i was apexing an uphill corner at pretty good speed.:) Slammed is not good for suspension geometry and roll center.
Regardless if it is or not I still think that pic looks photoshoped. I love your suspension related replies :)
What do you mean Photoshopped bro? The car is untouched in this pic but, the background and how it has a slight brownish tint to it is the only thing that is photoshopped. If you are referring to how the car is tucking in the front well, its not shopped. The high load transition of that corner did that.:)
The reason that I say that is because of the glare on the top right of the tire. It looks like the glare is tucking under the fender, in which case if the car was load transitioning that much I would have expected the tire tucked under the fender not to have a glare that goes right up to the fender line.

Like I said either way it doesnt matter. :shrug: But you admitting to PSing the surrounding the car just makes it that much more suspicious. I never woulda noticed if you didnt say something. :)

No offense meant at all, just stating what my eyes see.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I understand the weaksauce comment now....hahahaha.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
This next meet should be interesting. I suspect we will be split into two groups.

hat is that mole sticking out of the hood and why does he have yellow headlights. yellow headlights are for [giant half-man-half-chicken]s. such a stupid idea.

·
Registered
737 Posts
what is that mole sticking out of the hood and why does he have yellow headlights. yellow headlights are for ****. such a stupid idea.
hahaha i always wondered what word the "giant half man half chicken" phrase replaced :D now i know. lol

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its a huge one to, provides 1000 lbs downforce while apexing corners at high speeds so he can tuck his tires, and <insert suspension terminology from weaksauce here>

·
Registered
384 Posts
Looks alot better than some of the shit box rice I see on here.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
that deflector probably does more harm than good at speed... and he leaves off the lightest part of the dash/console... to make it look like he's cut weight? but leaves all the heavy shit on.

That car actually has some nice potential... but then you put it into the hands of a nonsensical twit and look what happens.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts