Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I felt I would let ya'll know the a few nights ago I had my own version of the Fast and the Furious. Mind you I have only been street racing for a short period of time (Got my MX in October of 00'). I race as many cars as I can, but this was the first time I raced 2 cars at once. They were no comp, but still that sh*t was fun. I dropped my boy off at his crib and got on the x-way. I was doin bout 90 when a Black Integra GS came up behind and was riding my tail. Then he pulled up beside me, looked at me smugly, then downshifted and took off. His car was pretty hooked up though, it was lowered, had some 17'' alloys, a big exhaust and a nice body kit. I had to play catch up so now were doin about 115 dippin in and out of traffic, not heavy traffic though. He was about 1 car length in front up me and I was slowly catchin up to him. He wasn't a real good driver though. There was a slow moving car in the middle lane, he swerved left, I swerved right, there was a car in the left lane that he had to go around, but mine was clear. I was in the lead now and I looked in my rear view to see none other than a bright yellow Volkswagen Jetta keeping speed with us. This was the best night of my life (Racing wise). Long story short, I won and we all got off on the same exit and pulled into a closeby parkin lot and started talkin. Turns out the Integra had only a cold air intake, and an exhaust system. Didn't get a chance to talk to much though, cause a cop went by REAL fast, then threw on his brakes and began to turn around about a 1/2 mile down the road. He coulda been after us, or maybe not, but we weren't taking chances. We all took off in seperate directions.

Anybody know when The Fast and the Furious is coming out by any chance?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That is cool. I wouldn't have hung around to see what that cop was up to either. Too many people have cell phones these days. Good Kills

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FORGET THAT

The reason I didn't stay is because my best friend has no liscense. He owns a '95 Mistubishi Eclipse GS-T with lots of mods and can't drive it til November cause this dumb ass ran from a cop. He nicknamed his car ''Copkiller''. He ran from 5 cops, but got caught the last time. I still had my ugly Caprice back then and he was toying with me in his car, we were both driving on this long stretch of road, and since he was faster than me, I was hogging the road. Well he juked me and went into the left lane and gunned it, well a cop happended to be in that lane and when Dave went around the cop at like 90, the cop threw on his light s and turned around, Dave gunned it and dusted the crap out this cop, but the cop had one of those country ass hooked up cars and was doing about 120 to catch up (drag limited) The run to our house came up, but there was a big ass truck blocking our entrance, so Dave had to slowly go around him, but of course he moved for the cop, Dave turned left onto our street and power slid into our driveway (Everybody in Dave's family race cars and are mechanics and stuff, so Daves a good ass driver). He only went home cause we had a huge dirt pile in our driveway and he parked behind it (plus he was out of gas). But the cop got him anyways. He was in jail for 3 days and lost his liscense for 6-8 months.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That Dave is one crazy dude! I wouldn't have went home. I ran from the cops a lot--on my ZX6 Ninja. They only got close to me a couple of times--I never got caught, and will never do it again--and would never do it in a car (unless the car was unbelievably bad ass!).

·
Registered
283 Posts
june22nd is the releasde date for fast and the furious i cant wait

1 - 6 of 6 Posts