Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The movie is coming out June 22nd. I know that people have discussed doing something before, but since no one has made any plans yet, I decided to do it myself. I know that I am going to see it the day that it comes out and probably a couple more times after that. I want to know who else wants to see it and if they want to go together. I have pointed out the large number of 6 owners before, but we haven't done anything yet. This would be a great chance for us to have a meeting and see a kick ass movie at the same time. Please let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pico, Shyster311, & SURFDUDE575

I emailed almost everyone on the list of Orlando 6 drivers that I posted before. I wasn't able to email Pico, Shyster311, or SURFDUDE575 though. If any of you 3 are interested, please post on the forum or email me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The Fast and The furious

The Fast and the Furious!!!!!!!!!!

I am still going with the first idea that was posted go on opening night to universal in orlando to see it!!!!!!!!!})

·
Registered
179 Posts
OK heres what the original plans where, everyone from MX6.com all meets in Orlando at a specific time, (which we will notify you at a later date) and we all planned on eating at the Rainforest Cafe and then we all head over and watch The Fast and the Furious. I am bringing alot of people so we are going to want to be there early and buy our tickets. I also might be staying in a hotel that night and might be having a small party afterwards. I'll let ya'll know. So those are still the plans and I hope alot of us 6'ers still plan on making a BIG show.:E

·
Registered
219 Posts
movie

STREEZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
man I have not seen a post from you for a while I thought you were not logging on anymore.Whats going on?hows the car situation?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
179 Posts
LOL, I've been laying low for a while. Real Busy. I am just looking for the right one and as soon as I find it I will buy it. It has to be perfect. But ya, I'm around!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Really interested in coming down there to see other mx6...i just got my kit on and painted it babyblue..where is the meeting at?? Im in jacksonville fl

·
Registered
219 Posts
Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh streezz where in orlando are we meeting?and do you need a ride or do you have alternate trans?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
specifics

Yeah, we need to decide on this stuff real soon so that we can let other people know. I am also trying to get some non-6ers to go and they need enough time to make sure that they can come. So if someone could post the official plans, I would REALLY appreciate it. Hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
179 Posts
OK, here we go! June 22nd!

We are all meeting at Downtown Disney in front of the Big Lego Dragon so everyone can find us at 6:00pm. That will give everyone time to get off work and drive down there. Then after most of the people show up (around 6:30) we will put our reservations in the Rainforest Cafe. I will put them in for 20 people. More will prob. show up but we'll figure something out. And then after dinner, we'll see the movie and have a good time. I will prob. be staying at a hotel that night so if anyone else does lets figure out a hotel to stay at and we can all stay around each other so we can party hard. HeHe.

Civickiller, I have a ride but lets keep in touch and we'll follow each other.

Any other probs?

·
Registered
219 Posts
movie

Hey what about going to the street races in orlando that night and beat up on some hondas.Everyone should be all sycked up from the movie.

·
Registered
781 Posts
LETS GET IT ON

:D
All right Sounds like thing are getting a bit more Organized here
Good Sign so far
Now does anyone know what time is the showing that we will be attending?
I just talked to Russell from Jade and he said its showing all day and 2 of there cars
will be parked out in front of the Theaters @ CityWalk
Also if anyone wants to meet up with me and some other guys around the UCF area
Let me know!!! I would like to meet up off Alafaya @5-5:30 before driving over to
the Rainforest Cafe. :E

Ok guys lets make this HAPPEN

Kenny @-
:smokin:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UCF

Yeah, I will meet you there along with a few friends of mine.

·
Registered
219 Posts
movie night

Hey what about 8:00 for the movie or around that time that should give us plenty of time to eat and get there.Be out by 10 and head on over to the races.You guys from orlando are going to have to find out where the best races are going to be that night [email protected]

·
Registered
781 Posts
STREET RACES

ACUALLY Im going to the track this fri with some members of my new Club i started So if anyone would like to join us I'd be happy to see ya meet me at Orlando Speedway
My car and my friends 2001 Yellow Type R
are our Flag Cars You'll be Sure to Notice US.
AND ALSO this Sat night i will be attending the Street Races in Orlando With some Friends.
So i will let you guys know where the Place is to Go after the MOVIE.
})
:D

-Kenny
:smokin:

·
Registered
179 Posts
well does anybody else going to get a hotel that night? I am interested in doing some street racing also but would also like to get a lil drunk that night. I let ya'll know where i stay at. and give ya'll my number.

·
Registered
781 Posts
RACE ROCK

I THINK WE SHOULD CHANGE THE EATING/MEETING UP LOCATION ! ! !
I think it would be More Practical if We meet up and Eat At the RACE ROCK off of International BLVD.
ITS Alot CLoser to CityWalk/UNiversal Theaters
Plus Since we are going to a Movie with Fast Cars
Why not eat at Place where there are FAST CARS [email protected]
I THINK MOST OF YOU will AGREE :D

Kenny
MZDASPDR :smokin:

So far i cant break my 15.5 1/4mile time
Can you beat me?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Movie

I agree with you kenny that we should eat at a place closer to the theater.Then we can also buy our tickets in advance and be sure to be able to get in to see it that day, I am sure it is going to be packed!

·
Registered
179 Posts
ok i am confused, I thought we were going to Downtown Disneys 24 AMC theater. Which in the same place is where The Rainforest Cafe is. Which has really really good food. I didn't plan on driving over to CityWalks Theater. Where is Jademotorsports putting there cars? CityWalk or Downtown Disney? Then that will decide were we meet and eat. Cool?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts